haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
thats beautiful
Somehow my warped brain sees a strip tease in this. Sorry.
the optimist's view of autumnnice one
Very beautiful... here the sunlight is flying through in full force. :-)
I love how you captured the sun encircled by that tree.I've missed your writing/photo combos. Enjoyed very much, as always.
wonderful photo!!
Jesen se poglablja, ja, in vsak dan sonce izgublja na moči...Naj te greje, greje...Objem, Lucija
A great way of putting it. Almost like the trees are curtains, parting to let a little winter sun through to warm us.
Perfect! Cherished daylight.
We had a bad windstorm a few days ago; many of the leaves are now gone. I like the image in this one Polona
You have an excellent way of seeing the world my friend.
HVALA za sončni haiku. Optimistično in svetlo... Nočko!
everyone, thank you for your visits and comments.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
thats beautiful
Somehow my warped brain sees a strip tease in this. Sorry.
the optimist's view of autumn
nice one
Very beautiful... here the sunlight is flying through in full force. :-)
I love how you captured the sun encircled by that tree.
I've missed your writing/photo combos. Enjoyed very much, as always.
wonderful photo!!
Jesen se poglablja, ja, in vsak dan sonce izgublja na moči...
Naj te greje, greje...
Objem, Lucija
A great way of putting it. Almost like the trees are curtains, parting to let a little winter sun through to warm us.
Perfect! Cherished daylight.
We had a bad windstorm a few days ago; many of the leaves are now gone. I like the image in this one Polona
You have an excellent way of seeing the world my friend.
HVALA za sončni haiku. Optimistično in svetlo...
Nočko!
everyone, thank you for your visits and comments.
Post a Comment