haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
hehe, dobro si združila aktualnost, naravo in haiku :)
hm, ja :))
amen.
I will soon post some pictures of Hawaii's season change. IT is very different.
Bravo!
And all the other nuts were elected, right? Same here in Australia.
I love the colors in this!
love thisthe nuts are canvassing here too :)
good one polonajohn
Volitve in jesenski duh. Lepo bodi v tem novem tednu :)
I love it!!! Triple WOW!!!!
I'm with Pat on this Polona. This was absolutely excellent! Add my wows too.
hope you have more than "nuts" to vote for ;) love the pic!
Well that sums it up nicely.
pucca: hvala... boljši je v angleščini, zaradi besedne igrealeks: :o)))eric: yep...quilly: ah, seasons change but humans don't...masago: thank you! richard: right. politics sucks the world over...andrew: thank you.floots: t'is the season...thank you :)john: thank youvilinček: hvala. še vedno precej zasedena...lepo bodi tudi ti!pat: coo, one doesn't get triple wow's every day! i only wish more of your fellow citizens felt the same...janice: now you two have left me speechless :)many thanks.get zapped: i wish!and thank you.auld hat: amen to that!
How fitting. Nice!
Ja, čez tri tedne, na Martinovo nedeljo, se bo pa pokazalo jedro - če ga kaj je!?Al
love this
hahaha!
allan: thank you :)alenka: ja... če...pozdrav v oblačno noč!magiceye: thank youdsnake: same s*it the world over, eh :)
Post a Comment
20 comments:
hehe, dobro si združila aktualnost, naravo in haiku :)
hm, ja :))
amen.
I will soon post some pictures of Hawaii's season change. IT is very different.
Bravo!
And all the other nuts were elected, right? Same here in Australia.
I love the colors in this!
love this
the nuts are canvassing here too :)
good one polona
john
Volitve in jesenski duh.
Lepo bodi v tem novem tednu :)
I love it!!! Triple WOW!!!!
I'm with Pat on this Polona. This was absolutely excellent! Add my wows too.
hope you have more than "nuts" to vote for ;) love the pic!
Well that sums it up nicely.
pucca: hvala... boljši je v angleščini, zaradi besedne igre
aleks: :o)))
eric: yep...
quilly: ah, seasons change but humans don't...
masago: thank you!
richard: right. politics sucks the world over...
andrew: thank you.
floots: t'is the season...
thank you :)
john: thank you
vilinček: hvala. še vedno precej zasedena...
lepo bodi tudi ti!
pat: coo, one doesn't get triple wow's every day! i only wish more of your fellow citizens felt the same...
janice: now you two have left me speechless :)
many thanks.
get zapped: i wish!
and thank you.
auld hat: amen to that!
How fitting. Nice!
Ja, čez tri tedne, na Martinovo nedeljo, se bo pa pokazalo jedro - če ga kaj je!?
Al
love this
hahaha!
allan: thank you :)
alenka: ja... če...
pozdrav v oblačno noč!
magiceye: thank you
dsnake: same s*it the world over, eh :)
Post a Comment