haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Wouldn't it be lovely if we could linger ... just in the middle of both seasons?The best of both... I like this ... it is sort of dreamy.
My favorite time of year is about to begin!
that picture just opens my eyes!
Lovely. OC and I were discussing today the fact that we will have no seasons, just warm, warmer and warmest. I will visit fall on your blog.
love this onei enjoy a long soak in a lavender-scented bath (sans bees) :)
What a lovely thought - living between seasons. Love this Polona. And I'm with Floots on a lavender bath...there's nothing quite like it although the lavender is looking pretty sad right now from all the rain we are getting.
Wow, I just saw this very image yesterday...and now you have put it into words. Very Well Done!
Oh, a lavender-bee!
tole me pa tako spominja na minuli teden :)))vse lepo,a.
gorgeous!
and lavender sent.
I could almost smell it.
vonj sivke.. meni popoln. barva sivke.. meni prelestna.sama sivka mi vzbudi neka posebna občutja. želje, hotenje.
inside our hands: oh, i wouldn't mind at all...thank you.hat: mine, less so - but enjoy!andrew: thank youquilly: i suppose every climate has its advantages and disadvantages. i wouldn't mind living in an eternally warm worldfloots: thank you. lavender scent is one of my favourites :)janice: thank you. my lavender has been blooming forthe second time this year and it looks (and smells)great.masago: many thanks. means a lot coming from youtikkis: they love it, too aleks: oj, jaz pa še odhajam... :))hvala steve: many thanks.jk: hope you enjoyed gautami: sometimes it would be nice to be able to blog scents...thank youpucca: take je z mojega balkona in tudi jaz jo obožujem :)
ahhh me and the bee.great photo too
reflekshins: thank you, shane :)
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Wouldn't it be lovely if we could linger ... just in the middle of both seasons?
The best of both... I like this ... it is sort of dreamy.
My favorite time of year is about to begin!
that picture just opens my eyes!
Lovely. OC and I were discussing today the fact that we will have no seasons, just warm, warmer and warmest. I will visit fall on your blog.
love this one
i enjoy a long soak in a lavender-scented bath (sans bees) :)
What a lovely thought - living between seasons. Love this Polona. And I'm with Floots on a lavender bath...there's nothing quite like it although the lavender is looking pretty sad right now from all the rain we are getting.
Wow, I just saw this very image yesterday...and now you have put it into words. Very Well Done!
Oh,
a lavender-bee!
tole me pa tako spominja na minuli teden :)))
vse lepo,
a.
gorgeous!
and lavender sent.
I could almost smell it.
vonj sivke.. meni popoln. barva sivke.. meni prelestna.
sama sivka mi vzbudi neka posebna občutja. želje, hotenje.
inside our hands: oh, i wouldn't mind at all...
thank you.
hat: mine, less so - but enjoy!
andrew: thank you
quilly: i suppose every climate has its advantages and disadvantages. i wouldn't mind living in an eternally warm world
floots: thank you.
lavender scent is one of my favourites :)
janice: thank you. my lavender has been blooming forthe second time this year and it looks (and smells)great.
masago: many thanks. means a lot coming from you
tikkis: they love it, too
aleks: oj, jaz pa še odhajam... :))
hvala
steve: many thanks.
jk: hope you enjoyed
gautami: sometimes it would be nice to be able to blog scents...
thank you
pucca: take je z mojega balkona in tudi jaz jo obožujem :)
ahhh me and the bee.
great photo too
reflekshins: thank you, shane :)
Post a Comment