haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
nicely done
Another day half over (or half a day left?).
really nice!
nicejohn
To je bilo pa pozno, za krajec, pospanček ti!polona, iznajdljivo lepo, kot vedno.osvežen pozdrav z dežjem, neikka.
I always get a childlike sense of wonder when I see the moon in daylight, its like somehow I've caught it somewhere its not supposed to be.
Soothing movement here.
luna gre spat opoldne? žurerka ;)))
"tree crowns" is nice.
noon bells. I love that!
This is delightful Polona!
kai: thanks :-)masago: yep, depends on the way one looks at it.andrew: thank you.john: thanksneikka: ha! zadnji krajec ima pač to čudno navado, da gre spat podnevi :)hvala, pozdrav!jem: i know what you mean. and yet it is perfectly normal, only we don't notice it all that often.get zapped: i suppose so. thank youaleks: ja, tudi to se dogaja :))bill: appreciate that. thank you.gautami: thank you. that's exactly what happened, though.janice: many thanks.
Time for a nap!!
for the moon at leastthank you, pat
Post a Comment
14 comments:
nicely done
Another day half over (or half a day left?).
really nice!
nice
john
To je bilo pa pozno, za krajec, pospanček ti!
polona, iznajdljivo lepo, kot vedno.
osvežen pozdrav z dežjem, neikka.
I always get a childlike sense of wonder when I see the moon in daylight, its like somehow I've caught it somewhere its not supposed to be.
Soothing movement here.
luna gre spat opoldne? žurerka ;)))
"tree crowns" is nice.
noon bells. I love that!
This is delightful Polona!
kai: thanks :-)
masago: yep, depends on the way one looks at it.
andrew: thank you.
john: thanks
neikka: ha! zadnji krajec ima pač to čudno navado, da gre spat podnevi :)
hvala, pozdrav!
jem: i know what you mean. and yet it is perfectly normal, only we don't notice it all that often.
get zapped: i suppose so. thank you
aleks: ja, tudi to se dogaja :))
bill: appreciate that. thank you.
gautami: thank you. that's exactly what happened, though.
janice: many thanks.
Time for a nap!!
for the moon at least
thank you, pat
Post a Comment