This makes me think about the way we use the saying that someone has 'gone to seed' like they are somehow past usefulness. Whereas in fact, in the natural world, its all about potential for new beginning.
I was going to go on and on about how metaphorical this poem is, but as I arrive here I see that the word verification thingy is xglrsukkd. Which is ridiculous and longer than your poem.
12 comments:
Prazno, da kar boli...ih krati polno življenja.lepo.
objem, neikka.
yep, some of us flowers sure have gone to seed early :o(
pretty
hugs
life
circles of life
true polona
john
I like this photo Polona...it definitely emphasizes the cycles of life.
This makes me think about the way we use the saying that someone has 'gone to seed' like they are somehow past usefulness. Whereas in fact, in the natural world, its all about potential for new beginning.
I was going to go on and on about how metaphorical this poem is, but as I arrive here I see that the word verification thingy is xglrsukkd. Which is ridiculous and longer than your poem.
neikka: ja, kontrasti življenja...
hvala, objem!
anonyseed: just think of all the potential in the new seed.
kai: thank you
hugs
masago: indeed.
andrew: never ending...
john: yep...
thank you
janice: yes, that's about it. thank you.
jem: i couldn't have said it better.
then again, if all this is contained in my haiku...
thank you
hat: now that is truly ridiculous (the word verification that is, not your comment) and sums it up quite well.
Law of nature.
yes it is, gautami.
thanks
Post a Comment