haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Nicely described.
P.S. Would you consent on letting me post this to our Dragonfly series over in the Simply Haiku group?http://haikuworkshop.pbwiki.com/DragonflyHaiku
very nice!
why do they fascinate us so much(i woke several times during the night with a dragonfly poem idea - as yet unwritten) :)love this polona
nicejohn
a feeling of summer running through the field ... wonderful.
zrelo žito, kačji pastir, vročinski val...povedano je vse!Bodi dobro in boljše, najdi si ustrezno senčko...Objem, Lucija
I followed two the other day over hot pavement. Looked like they were catching thermals. Excellent!!
Nice visual in this ku. And I really adore this picture. It says SUMMER!
I agree with previous comments. There is something special about dragonflies. I see the occasional one zipping past. I think they are like metallic flying hyphens!
Kar vidim, kako puhti v vročini žito in kako švigajo kačji pastirji:))))Izjemno lepa podoba časa in narave v njej.pozdrav, neikka.
masago: thnak you and go ahead :)andrew: thank you.floots: well they are fascinating creatures and given they have hardly changed since mesozoic makes them all the more sothank you flootsjohn: thankstrinity: yes, it has finally arrived (34C today) lucija: hvala kot vedno.meni kar paše vročina, dokler je suha, a tudi hladna pijačka :)naredi si lep dan!pat: yes, it's amazing how they dart through the heat... and they like resting on sun-warmed stones...thank you, pat!get zapped: yes, it IS summer and i love it.thank you as alwaysjem: thank you and yes, dragonflies are fascinating as mentioned before. i'm always pleased to see themneikka: ja,in v mojem koncu jih je kar nekaj. občudovanja vredne pošasti :)hvala ti, pozdrav!
lovely
fascinantno. kačji pastirji so pa itak tako lepi.
this is a very summery image! I love dragonflies too.
Loved that barley field. Dragon fly analogy goes so well.
quilly: thank you.pucca: najlepša hvala.ja, tudi mene fascinirajo.cgp: well, it's been darn hot here lately...thank you
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Nicely described.
P.S. Would you consent on letting me post this to our Dragonfly series over in the Simply Haiku group?
http://haikuworkshop.pbwiki.com/DragonflyHaiku
very nice!
why do they fascinate us so much
(i woke several times during the night with a dragonfly poem idea - as yet unwritten) :)
love this polona
nice
john
a feeling of summer running through the field ... wonderful.
zrelo žito, kačji pastir, vročinski val...
povedano je vse!
Bodi dobro in boljše, najdi si ustrezno senčko...
Objem, Lucija
I followed two the other day over hot pavement. Looked like they were catching thermals. Excellent!!
Nice visual in this ku. And I really adore this picture. It says SUMMER!
I agree with previous comments. There is something special about dragonflies. I see the occasional one zipping past. I think they are like metallic flying hyphens!
Kar vidim, kako puhti v vročini žito in kako švigajo kačji pastirji:))))
Izjemno lepa podoba časa in narave v njej.
pozdrav, neikka.
masago: thnak you and go ahead :)
andrew: thank you.
floots: well they are fascinating creatures and given they have hardly changed since mesozoic makes them all the more so
thank you floots
john: thanks
trinity: yes, it has finally arrived (34C today)
lucija: hvala kot vedno.
meni kar paše vročina, dokler je suha, a tudi hladna pijačka :)
naredi si lep dan!
pat: yes, it's amazing how they dart through the heat... and they like resting on sun-warmed stones...
thank you, pat!
get zapped: yes, it IS summer and i love it.
thank you as always
jem: thank you and yes, dragonflies are fascinating as mentioned before. i'm always pleased to see them
neikka: ja,in v mojem koncu jih je kar nekaj. občudovanja vredne pošasti :)
hvala ti, pozdrav!
lovely
fascinantno. kačji pastirji so pa itak tako lepi.
this is a very summery image! I love dragonflies too.
Loved that barley field. Dragon fly analogy goes so well.
quilly: thank you.
pucca: najlepša hvala.
ja, tudi mene fascinirajo.
cgp: well, it's been darn hot here lately...
thank you
Post a Comment