haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Bee-utiful!(I had to be the 1st to say it)
darn, she beat me. :)
Sem kar obstala... Vonjam jo! Prečudovita je! Nič čudnega, da se je čebela znašla tam..., še sama bi se utapljala v vonjavah...Hvala za dotik navsezgodaj! Lucija
the bee sinks so tenderly...and wish to be a breeze to be gentle as sinks Thanks Nasra
oh lovelyjohn
Lovely!
I love the idea of sinking into the rose. Wow so soft and cushy!
hat: i suppose someone would have to bee :o)andrew: lol :)lucija: škoda, ker slika ne more prenesti še vonja, ker tale pa čisto zares prekrasno diši :)hvala tebi, lepo bodi!nasra: yes, the whole feeling was tender ... thank youjohn: thank youdon: thanks.get zapped: thank you.yes, the feeling was indiscribable.
kakšna fotografija.in rožnata barva... ooo, vonj je prišel do mene :)
Ah, the life of a bee!
pucca: res, tale je čudovito dišala :)hvalamasago: sometimes great, sometimes less so.
Such a beautiful shot Polona. I'd love to sink into that rose too.
janice: thank you.this particular rose really smells beautifully :)
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Bee-utiful!
(I had to be the 1st to say it)
darn, she beat me. :)
Sem kar obstala...
Vonjam jo!
Prečudovita je!
Nič čudnega, da se je čebela znašla tam..., še sama bi se utapljala v vonjavah...
Hvala za dotik navsezgodaj! Lucija
the bee sinks so tenderly...and wish to be a breeze to be gentle as sinks
Thanks
Nasra
oh lovely
john
Lovely!
I love the idea of sinking into the rose. Wow so soft and cushy!
hat: i suppose someone would have to bee :o)
andrew: lol :)
lucija: škoda, ker slika ne more prenesti še vonja, ker tale pa čisto zares prekrasno diši :)
hvala tebi, lepo bodi!
nasra: yes, the whole feeling was tender ... thank you
john: thank you
don: thanks.
get zapped: thank you.
yes, the feeling was indiscribable.
kakšna fotografija.
in rožnata barva... ooo, vonj je prišel do mene :)
Ah, the life of a bee!
pucca: res, tale je čudovito dišala :)
hvala
masago: sometimes great, sometimes less so.
Such a beautiful shot Polona. I'd love to sink into that rose too.
janice: thank you.
this particular rose really smells beautifully :)
Post a Comment