haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
A durge?
Warm winter followed by a hot summer...(?)
Wow! While I was reading Harry Potter you and your camera were busy! This bird pick is my fav of the lot, but that mountain pic is pretty majestic!
It looks like autumn. :)
Prelepo... Izjemna fotografija...Naredi si lepo, PolonaObjem, Lucija
beautiful haigawhat sort of bird is that
lovely polonajohn
From death comes life....
so beautiful... so sad
hat: don't think so ;)masago: indeed. but chestnuts (some in particular) have this strange habit to shed leaves in the middle of summer.quilly: but you were busy also, no?thank you for looking in :)andrew: see comment to masagocheerslucija: hvala ti. tudi tebi vse lepo :)floots: thank you. i think it's a chaffinchjohn: thank you.get zapped: so it does...aleks: many thanks. a little bit sad, yes
This is a very beautiful photo and thoughts.
I always love looking at your haiga.
gautami: many thanks.janet: thank you verymuch.
Gosh I am glad to have checked your blog Polona. You have some beautiful verse and photos here. I will be back.
janice: welcome to my blog and i'm glad you liked it here.thank you
this is lovely - it really captures how life persists despite all the problems
crafty: thank you. yes, life persists and these little feathery beggars know how to get to easy food :)
Post a Comment
17 comments:
A durge?
Warm winter followed by a hot summer...(?)
Wow! While I was reading Harry Potter you and your camera were busy! This bird pick is my fav of the lot, but that mountain pic is pretty majestic!
It looks like autumn. :)
Prelepo... Izjemna fotografija...
Naredi si lepo, Polona
Objem, Lucija
beautiful haiga
what sort of bird is that
lovely polona
john
From death comes life....
so beautiful... so sad
hat: don't think so ;)
masago: indeed. but chestnuts (some in particular) have this strange habit to shed leaves in the middle of summer.
quilly: but you were busy also, no?
thank you for looking in :)
andrew: see comment to masago
cheers
lucija: hvala ti. tudi tebi vse lepo :)
floots: thank you. i think it's a chaffinch
john: thank you.
get zapped: so it does...
aleks: many thanks. a little bit sad, yes
This is a very beautiful photo and thoughts.
I always love looking at your haiga.
gautami: many thanks.
janet: thank you verymuch.
Gosh I am glad to have checked your blog Polona. You have some beautiful verse and photos here. I will be back.
janice: welcome to my blog and i'm glad you liked it here.
thank you
this is lovely - it really captures how life persists despite all the problems
crafty: thank you.
yes, life persists and these little feathery beggars know how to get to easy food :)
Post a Comment