Friday, 13 July 2007



poletno nebo
praprotni listi
se razvijejo

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a clever and well composed shot!

Anonymous said...

I was looking at this stuff from my end of the world this morning, but I didn't think to take a pic!

Masago said...

Delightful.

Anonymous said...

May I copy this to my blog? Please? Pretty pretty please with a frond on top?

Anonymous said...

What contrasting image of bluesky and green ferns.

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

this photo is beautiful!

floots said...

great stuff
especially liked this shot
cheers

John McDonald said...

yes delightful
john

Pat Paulk said...

I love unfurling under blue skies.

jem said...

I have a ferny type plant like this in my garden. Its almost alien the way it uncurls into life.

Mimi Lenox said...

Found your site via Dan's blog. I noticed that you don't have a peace globe and I don't have one from your location. If you'd be interested in represented your part of the world, please see this site and let me know. I'd be honored.

BlogBlast For Peace (http://mimilenox.blogspot.com) or Mimi Writes (http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com)

Thank you.

polona said...

anonymous visitor: much appreciated. thank you :o)

quilly: well, you might consider it the next time, no?

masago: thank you.

hat: go ahead any time you wish :)

gautami: just the effect i was looking for and it seemed to turn out fine. thank you :)

andrew: many thanks. your phoenix shots are pretty amazing too :)

floots: many thanks. i must have done something right :)

john: thank you.

pat: me too :)

jem: yes, it's interesting to watch these plants. thank you

mimi: thank you for your visit. i do not usually put these things on my blog but might consider this.
i'll let you know

dsnake1 said...

polona, i like the way the shot makes use of space so effectively.

and the words, sounds like a lazy afternoon, huh? :)

Pucca said...

fotografija je fantastična... tudi haiku, seveda :)))

Anonymous said...

Izjemno... barvito...

Zelo lepo, Lucija

polona said...

dsnake: thank you. yes, in fact it was a lazy saturday (not this one, though)

pucca: hvala, me veseli, da ti je všeč :)

lucija: hvala kot vedno.
imej se lepo!

get zapped said...

All I can mutter is, beautiful!

polona said...

thank you, get zapped!