haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
I am hearting you very very much right now.
Lovely!
I love this photo!!!
well caughtjohn
Magical ... I adore the dragon fly.
I love the blue!
Spet si ga ujela, tega modrega lepotca... Prekrasno...Bodi dobro, naredi si najboljše.Objem, Lucija
even caught the lacy wings. great stuff.
res sta dobra, posnetek in verzi, bravo :)))
hat: that's very nice to hear. take caremasago: thank you!andrew: much appreciated.john: thank youtrinity: many thanks. yes,they are fascinating creaturesget zapped: thank you :)lucija: ja, tile so izgleda kar mojamala specialnost :)hvala, lepo bodi!anonylace: much appreciated. thanks :o)aleks: hvala, hvala :)*se prikloni občinstvu*
perfection :)
floots: much appreciated, thank you.magiceye: thank you
Love this Polona...both your words and the photo.
thank you, janice.
beautiful photo and I like how the haiku implies that the sunshine on the stone brings forth the dragonfly.
this is the type of picture i go ga-ga and crazy over. :)could have been a scene 100 million years ago
crafty: yes, i tried to express the connection between the sky and the dragonfly...thank youdsnake: well yes, perhaps that's one of the reasons these creatures fascinate me the way they do.thank you
Love this one too!:) Kačji pastir mi v slovenščini zveni tako 'tantrično' - tisti, ki pase našo življensko (The Serpent Power) energijo.
ja, borut. zato me pa tako fascinirajo ta starodavna bitja
Post a Comment
19 comments:
I am hearting you very very much right now.
Lovely!
I love this photo!!!
well caught
john
Magical ... I adore the dragon fly.
I love the blue!
Spet si ga ujela, tega modrega lepotca... Prekrasno...
Bodi dobro, naredi si najboljše.
Objem, Lucija
even caught the lacy wings. great stuff.
res sta dobra, posnetek in verzi, bravo :)))
hat: that's very nice to hear.
take care
masago: thank you!
andrew: much appreciated.
john: thank you
trinity: many thanks. yes,they are fascinating creatures
get zapped: thank you :)
lucija: ja, tile so izgleda kar mojamala specialnost :)
hvala, lepo bodi!
anonylace: much appreciated. thanks :o)
aleks: hvala, hvala :)
*se prikloni občinstvu*
perfection :)
floots: much appreciated, thank you.
magiceye: thank you
Love this Polona...both your words and the photo.
thank you, janice.
beautiful photo and I like how the haiku implies that the sunshine on the stone brings forth the dragonfly.
this is the type of picture i go ga-ga and crazy over. :)
could have been a scene 100 million years ago
crafty: yes, i tried to express the connection between the sky and the dragonfly...
thank you
dsnake: well yes, perhaps that's one of the reasons these creatures fascinate me the way they do.
thank you
Love this one too!:) Kačji pastir mi v slovenščini zveni tako 'tantrično' - tisti, ki pase našo življensko (The Serpent Power) energijo.
ja, borut. zato me pa tako fascinirajo ta starodavna bitja
Post a Comment