masago: thank you, i appreciate that. and yes, i suppose the slovene version turned out quite well this time :)
starry: thank you. i myself am not too fond of trains... have travelled a lot through the former yugoslavia and it was no pleasure. i like to hear a train whistle, though.
lucija: hvala. saj vlak res ni bil daleč (proga gre ob robu Tivolija, odkoder je fotka)
floots: yes, we have a mutual affinity for these birds. trein whistles, i could live wihout although i must admit there is something to the sound of it.
john: thnak you.
dsnake1: well, you're a snake, no? and forwhat i know snakes hiss not whistle :)
quilly: yes, i suppose trains and islands don't go too well together... thank you.
neikka: bi moral biti kak vran, eh? ;) sem pa že slišala škorce oponašati vlak... hvala, pozdrav!
andrew: thank you.
get zapped: thank you. that crow must have been female, no? ;)
margie: i'm always pleased to see you around and i'm glas you still find something to enjoy. hugs to you and jake. take care!
mmm: thank you!
dan: one gets used to things like that, no? thank you for visiting, my friend :)
17 comments:
Wow. I love train whistles. Very nice, Polona. Hope your trip went well.
I really like this one, Polona (I especially like it in the original... the sound of the words, that is).
I love train whistles, makes me nostalgic.
Spevna povezava ujeta v fotografijo in domišljijo (vlak).
Super!
Zaobjemi dan, čeprav deževen. Lucija
wonderful
you know how i love these crows
and train whistles too
(though they are in short supply in these parts) :)
love it
john
hmmm, why can't i sing like that?
Great photo - as usual. The other night when the train whistle blew across the valley, I realized I wouldn't hear that sound in Hawaii.
Kakšna škoda, da je bil vlak, za vrano:))))
Kako lušno, polona.
pozdrav v dan, neikka.
very nice!
It's nice to be brought to attention by a train's whistle. Like the element of sound in this.
Hi Polona
Thinking about you, so I have a few free minutes before I head off to watch my son's ballgame.
Hope all is well with you.
Love this....as always.
Hugs from Jakey and me.
I got caught up on all the posts I missed....they are all wonderful.
See you later.
Margie:)
Beautiful shot!
We live near the railroad tracks and the train whistle is always a comforting sign. :)
don: thank you. and yes, it did :)
masago: thank you, i appreciate that. and yes, i suppose the slovene version turned out quite well this time :)
starry: thank you.
i myself am not too fond of trains... have travelled a lot through the former yugoslavia and it was no pleasure. i like to hear a train whistle, though.
lucija: hvala. saj vlak res ni bil daleč (proga gre ob robu Tivolija, odkoder je fotka)
floots: yes, we have a mutual affinity for these birds.
trein whistles, i could live wihout although i must admit there is something to the sound of it.
john: thnak you.
dsnake1: well, you're a snake, no? and forwhat i know snakes hiss not whistle :)
quilly: yes, i suppose trains and islands don't go too well together...
thank you.
neikka: bi moral biti kak vran, eh? ;)
sem pa že slišala škorce oponašati vlak...
hvala, pozdrav!
andrew: thank you.
get zapped: thank you.
that crow must have been female, no? ;)
margie: i'm always pleased to see you around and i'm glas you still find something to enjoy.
hugs to you and jake.
take care!
mmm: thank you!
dan: one gets used to things like that, no?
thank you for visiting, my friend :)
No wonder, I love train whistles too!
gautami, you are not alone :)
Post a Comment