haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
mmmm, lavender, the sweet scent of summer
love those words"riding the lavender scent"great pic too
I have missed these all week. What a lovely fragrance you have left in my mind!!
zanimive konbinacije si se šla, polona...Ko sem prebrala nošen, sem pomislila, da ga nekdo nosi v trebuhu, kot ženska otroka:))))Res poseben prenos pomena.pozdrav, neikka.
I'm with Floots - that phrase is delicious! And the flutterby looks like an Art Nouveau fan!
charlie: oh yes, i lurrrve it!floots: thank you. that's what it seemed like.cheerspat: i'm pleased if it helped...thank you.neikka: kaj vem, meni se ni zdelo nič čudno...hvala.pozdrav!AH: thank you. it smelled just as good :)
Unique.
I could smell the lavender.
Specialna kreacija narave takoj, ko je poleg lavanda...Fantazija "vonja" po fotografiji...Vse lepo, Lucija
masago: thank you.gautami: i did smell it :)lucija: lepo povedano.hvala in pozdrav.
nošen metulj na cvetu. krasno. ravno včeraj sem ga nosila na roki. bilo je čudovito. metulji so tako krasni, neizpeti.
pucca: oh, to ti pa skoraj zavidam :)))res so metulji nekaj posebnega...hvala!
I love this one. I have to remind myself to take note of scent when I'm writing, sometimes I neglect it. I might try to hold this haiku in mind as a reminder of why!
jem: thank you.i myself often forget to use all the senses but sometimes it happens to work :)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
mmmm, lavender, the sweet scent of summer
love those words
"riding the lavender scent"
great pic too
I have missed these all week. What a lovely fragrance you have left in my mind!!
zanimive konbinacije si se šla, polona...
Ko sem prebrala nošen, sem pomislila, da ga nekdo nosi v trebuhu, kot ženska otroka:))))
Res poseben prenos pomena.
pozdrav, neikka.
I'm with Floots - that phrase is delicious! And the flutterby looks like an Art Nouveau fan!
charlie: oh yes, i lurrrve it!
floots: thank you. that's what it seemed like.
cheers
pat: i'm pleased if it helped...
thank you.
neikka: kaj vem, meni se ni zdelo nič čudno...
hvala.
pozdrav!
AH: thank you. it smelled just as good :)
Unique.
I could smell the lavender.
Specialna kreacija narave takoj, ko je poleg lavanda...
Fantazija "vonja" po fotografiji...
Vse lepo, Lucija
masago: thank you.
gautami: i did smell it :)
lucija: lepo povedano.
hvala in pozdrav.
nošen metulj na cvetu. krasno. ravno včeraj sem ga nosila na roki. bilo je čudovito. metulji so tako krasni, neizpeti.
pucca: oh, to ti pa skoraj zavidam :)))
res so metulji nekaj posebnega...
hvala!
I love this one. I have to remind myself to take note of scent when I'm writing, sometimes I neglect it. I might try to hold this haiku in mind as a reminder of why!
jem: thank you.
i myself often forget to use all the senses but sometimes it happens to work :)
Post a Comment