Hi Polona Thanks for stopping by yesterday. I am enjoying every minute with my family...attending lots of my son's baseball games. I always take Jake with me. Our weather has been wonderful.
Another true beauty from you here. Love it. Thanks Polona.
I'll be back for more visits.... before too long I hope. Take care.
22 comments:
Delightful.
Came here from Starry's blog.
Beautiful!
Keshi.
Božanska fotografija...,
spomnila si me na odlomek iz mojega življenja - lavanda ja...
Bodi lepo. Objem, Lucija
beautiful...
yes delightful-(full of light)
john
Touché! A very evocative poem and an amasing picture.
Thank you, Polona.
amazing, sorry :)
Hi Polona
Thanks for stopping by yesterday.
I am enjoying every minute with my family...attending lots of my son's baseball games.
I always take Jake with me.
Our weather has been wonderful.
Another true beauty from you here.
Love it.
Thanks Polona.
I'll be back for more visits....
before too long I hope.
Take care.
HUGS!
Margie
meni pa je misel zelo erotično ljubezenska, polona, nič lavande, le vonj po nekom...hehe.
prekrasno.
Bodi dobro, neikka.
Sonček je in ti si...srčkana...
Izidor
And your poem and photo carry the fragrance all the way to me in New York.
Good one. There must be something in the air - my thoughts have recently turned to the sense of smell, and the experience it offers us.
I can smell the warm, sweet scent, making me sleepy...
Yep, I can smell its sweetness here in Atlanta!!
soothing warmth ... :o)
razbrala sem jo s pridihom strasti, tudi neikka jo je tako pred mano.
in prelepa fotografija. precizna.
Po morju si
doma ne umijem rok.
Dišijo po sivki.
Ob njej je zadišal sončni zahod
prejšnjo soboto ...
Polona, lepo bodi!
Pozdrav preko vonjev, z vonji naših (vse redkejših) zelenic,
Alenka
tokrat je "zmagala" slovenščina :))). kot počitnice v Provansi... v dvoje, seveda ;))).
I'm going to grow a bushel of it!
masago: thank you.
keshi: welcome and thank you for stopping by. will visit asap.
lucija: najlepša hvala.
lepo se imej!
andrew: thank you.
john: many thanks :)
dana-maria: i appreciate your words.
thank you
(and it happens)
margie: your visits are always welcome :)
thank you for your kind words and
enjoy your time with your son and jake :)
hugs!
neikka: ja, tokrat je v slovenščini haiku učinkovitejši, ker je nekoliko dvoumen, kot si ugotovila :))
pozdrav, lepo se imej!
iza: ja kaj naj rečem... ma naj to bo, hvala!
bill: i'm glad it reaches that far :)
thank you.
jem: perhaps it is the early summer and the air pregnant with smellsof all kinds :)
thank you
get zapped: isn't it great howwe can relate to things in a different part of the world?
thanks :)
pat: wow, this one really is far-reaching. and it happens to grow on my balcony :)
thanks
trinity: sort of... although it's been terribly sultry for some time here...
thanks
pucca: res, slovenska verzija ima todvoumnost, ki se tokrat v angleščini ne odraža...
hvala
alenka: skupni spomini... rada imam vonj po sivki in tale je z mojega balkona... sicer bolj revna, a diši pa le :)
hvala za obisk, objem!
aleks: ja, kot so že dame ugotovile, imaš seveda prav :)
ah, provansa... jo bom kdaj videla? ;)
ah: here, help yourself ;)
I don't know if it was the words, or the picture, but just for a moment I smelled it ...
quilly: i'm glad that this worked :)
thank you
Post a Comment