haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Some days it doesn't pay to move. Usually, Sunday morning...
nicee.
Ah,...the tension builds.
I love the blue -- so clear
Beautiful blue...
I wanna fly!
I wanna get some shelter!
Kot vedno, krasno... Prav fascinantno je, kaj vse te navdihuje, res...Objem v dan, Lucija
great observationthank you(our photo-sync has started up again - just taken a similar shot for a gull haibun) :)cheers
startlingjohn
Nice! Polona, so much to be found in your lovely little poems and beautiful pictures
great!gotta keep still in that grass until... :)
hungry and ready! Nice ku.
danes sem razmišljala o marsičem....predvsem o svobodi.Krasna fotka svobode in misli.Pozdrav, neikka.
I love watching birds of prey, I'm always awed by their skills! Your photo and haiku are wonderful
pat: so true (not that i would know) :)kai: thanks!masago: yep... he/she has probably chicks to feed...andrew: thank you.gautami: thanks.quilly: you can if you really wish... do planes count?tikkis: perhaps not...lucija: samo narava, le-ta je največja umetnica...hvala, objem v večer!floots: looking forward to seeing/reading it :)cheersjohn: thank you.don: i'm pleased if people find something in here.i appreciate your words. thank you.dsnake: as far as i know, kestrels don't hunt snakes around here so you should be fairly safe :)get zapped: and a family to feed...thanks!neikka: ah, svoboda, izbira... jo ptice res imajo?pozdrav!cgp: so do i. they are magnificent creatures...thank you
love this!
thank you, magiceye!
Post a Comment
18 comments:
Some days it doesn't pay to move. Usually, Sunday morning...
nicee.
Ah,...the tension builds.
I love the blue -- so clear
Beautiful blue...
I wanna fly!
I wanna get some shelter!
Kot vedno, krasno...
Prav fascinantno je, kaj vse te navdihuje, res...
Objem v dan, Lucija
great observation
thank you
(our photo-sync has started up again - just taken a similar shot for a gull haibun) :)
cheers
startling
john
Nice! Polona, so much to be found in your lovely little poems and beautiful pictures
great!
gotta keep still in that grass until... :)
hungry and ready! Nice ku.
danes sem razmišljala o marsičem....predvsem o svobodi.
Krasna fotka svobode in misli.
Pozdrav, neikka.
I love watching birds of prey, I'm always awed by their skills! Your photo and haiku are wonderful
pat: so true (not that i would know) :)
kai: thanks!
masago: yep... he/she has probably chicks to feed...
andrew: thank you.
gautami: thanks.
quilly: you can if you really wish... do planes count?
tikkis: perhaps not...
lucija: samo narava, le-ta je največja umetnica...
hvala, objem v večer!
floots: looking forward to seeing/reading it :)
cheers
john: thank you.
don: i'm pleased if people find something in here.
i appreciate your words. thank you.
dsnake: as far as i know, kestrels don't hunt snakes around here so you should be fairly safe :)
get zapped: and a family to feed...
thanks!
neikka: ah, svoboda, izbira... jo ptice res imajo?
pozdrav!
cgp: so do i. they are magnificent creatures...
thank you
love this!
thank you, magiceye!
Post a Comment