haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
I love when you feature little creatures! How are you my friend?
I do that too! :-)
the photo is so clear and colorful! nice work.
love the pic and the "moment" is perfectthank you
lovely onejohn
wonderful!
kako resnično in simbolično hkrati, če človek hoče videti večpomensko....Objem v dan, polona.neikka
I know you talk to the animals. No way to get these great poses without communication. Perfect!!
I really dig the minute insights you capture!
What a great poem, and a great metaphor for so many things in life.
Prijazno in všečno in izvirno...Sem iskalec izzivov. Pozdrav, Lucija
Beautiful textures and earth tones in the photo!
kjuuuuuuuuut :)))))
Your photos are amazing! And beautiful words too!
dan: i'm glad you do.well, i've been better bu it could have been worse :)masago: don't we all :-)andrew: many thanks.floots: i appreciate that. cheersjohn: thank youcgp: thanks!neikka: ja, a saj ljudje nismo nič drugega kot živali...pat: well, it doesn't take much to capture a snail... thank you!get zapped: i appreciate that. thank you.don: thank you. nature has answers to most of our questions...lucija: torej ti ne bi skrila rožičkov? :-)hvala, objem!mmm: many thanks.aleks: hvala :-)gautami: mostkind. thank you
Love the pic and the words.Beautiful
me too ... inwards into my shell.Really good photograph!
I admire sincerely your poem. Snails do not hear, they feel the vibrations. If the snail retracts its tentacles, we can imagine the thunderclap's proportions.Thank you, Polona.
starry: thank you very much :)trinity: i appreciate that, thank you.dana-maria: thank you for yet another of your insighful comments.
Post a Comment
19 comments:
I love when you feature little creatures! How are you my friend?
I do that too! :-)
the photo is so clear and colorful! nice work.
love the pic and the "moment" is perfect
thank you
lovely one
john
wonderful!
kako resnično in simbolično hkrati, če človek hoče videti večpomensko....
Objem v dan, polona.
neikka
I know you talk to the animals. No way to get these great poses without communication. Perfect!!
I really dig the minute insights you capture!
What a great poem, and a great metaphor for so many things in life.
Prijazno in všečno in izvirno...
Sem iskalec izzivov. Pozdrav, Lucija
Beautiful textures and earth tones in the photo!
kjuuuuuuuuut :)))))
Your photos are amazing! And beautiful words too!
dan: i'm glad you do.
well, i've been better bu it could have been worse :)
masago: don't we all :-)
andrew: many thanks.
floots: i appreciate that.
cheers
john: thank you
cgp: thanks!
neikka: ja, a saj ljudje nismo nič drugega kot živali...
pat: well, it doesn't take much to capture a snail... thank you!
get zapped: i appreciate that. thank you.
don: thank you. nature has answers to most of our questions...
lucija: torej ti ne bi skrila rožičkov? :-)
hvala, objem!
mmm: many thanks.
aleks: hvala :-)
gautami: mostkind. thank you
Love the pic and the words.Beautiful
me too ... inwards into my shell.
Really good photograph!
I admire sincerely your poem. Snails do not hear, they feel the vibrations. If the snail retracts its tentacles, we can imagine the thunderclap's proportions.
Thank you, Polona.
starry: thank you very much :)
trinity: i appreciate that, thank you.
dana-maria: thank you for yet another of your insighful comments.
Post a Comment