haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
wonderful..
Beauty and barley set in green -- what more could one need?
Nature, what a composer.
Very vivid yellow against green, Beautiful.Words too...
delicate and full of light (haiku and photo)john
Kako lepo druzis naravo z verzi, pekrasno.Pozdrav, neikka.
Vidim te v duhu poplesavati po polju, odetem v zlato cvetje sončnic, iskajoč metuljčke in čmrlje in ... ječmenov klas...Prisrčno, Polona...Objem, Lucija
Because of the misssing petals I see age leaning on whatever's available to hang on against the inevitable. I'm weird I know.
kai: thank you.quilly: ah, lots of things, i reckon (but right now, only one)...masago: she sure is...gautami: thank you.john: many thanks.neikka: hvala ti. pozdrav!lucija: najlepša hvala... narava pa je vedno vir navdiha :)objem!pat: i see nothing weird in your musing. on the contrary, it makes sense to me...thank you
Post a Comment
9 comments:
wonderful..
Beauty and barley set in green -- what more could one need?
Nature, what a composer.
Very vivid yellow against green, Beautiful.
Words too...
delicate and full of light (haiku and photo)
john
Kako lepo druzis naravo z verzi, pekrasno.
Pozdrav, neikka.
Vidim te v duhu poplesavati po polju, odetem v zlato cvetje sončnic, iskajoč metuljčke in čmrlje in ... ječmenov klas...
Prisrčno, Polona...
Objem, Lucija
Because of the misssing petals I see age leaning on whatever's available to hang on against the inevitable. I'm weird I know.
kai: thank you.
quilly: ah, lots of things, i reckon (but right now, only one)...
masago: she sure is...
gautami: thank you.
john: many thanks.
neikka: hvala ti. pozdrav!
lucija: najlepša hvala... narava pa je vedno vir navdiha :)
objem!
pat: i see nothing weird in your musing. on the contrary, it makes sense to me...
thank you
Post a Comment