I was shown your blog by Quilldancer. I noticed what a beautiful and unique name you have. Does it means something in your language? I ask this because in July I am marrying a man who is 1/2 serbian and I am always wanting to know more about his culture.
Hello I havent been here for a while and I can see what I miss! Lovely verses, come by to my new site http://alwaysmorebeyond.multiply.com n leave a comment, kianseng
masago: thanks... everything is about two weeks early here this year...
wrd-muser: thank you and welcome.
andrew: thanks :)
lucija: hvala. pozdrav
john: many thanks.
gautami: thank you!
pat: we're not safe from cold snaps yet though they seem unlikely at the time. thank you!
getzapped: and perhaps a little risk, no? thank you!
don: that's very kind of you. thank you.
jamie: thank you for dropping by and for your kind words about my name. the name as it is does not mean anything in particular. i haven't heard of this particular name outside slovenia and allegedly it is derived from apollo. good luck with your marriage. my partner is serbian too, and though we used to share a country the cultures are not so similar. yugoslavia, while it lasted, was a peculiar ethnical and religious mix.
plus ultra: thank you for stopping by. i'll visit your site asap.
16 comments:
pretty.
hugssss
Beauty...our blossoms for that here is another month or so away. :-(
Such beauty.
very bright! :)
Zelo lepo... Objem, Lucija
lovely bright fresh
john
Bellowing clouds...like that!
Ours are here now. Cold snap got most of them though. I love the fluffy clouds compared with the fluffy blossoms.
This is so refreshing and filled with promise!
Polona...I really like this one and the one from the day before. Such talent!!!
I was shown your blog by Quilldancer. I noticed what a beautiful and unique name you have. Does it means something in your language? I ask this because in July I am marrying a man who is 1/2 serbian and I am always wanting to know more about his culture.
Hello I havent been here for a while and I can see what I miss! Lovely verses, come by to my new site http://alwaysmorebeyond.multiply.com n leave a comment, kianseng
kai: thanks :)
hugs to you!
masago: thanks... everything is about two weeks early here this year...
wrd-muser: thank you and welcome.
andrew: thanks :)
lucija: hvala. pozdrav
john: many thanks.
gautami: thank you!
pat: we're not safe from cold snaps yet though they seem unlikely at the time.
thank you!
getzapped: and perhaps a little risk, no?
thank you!
don: that's very kind of you.
thank you.
jamie: thank you for dropping by and for your kind words about my name.
the name as it is does not mean anything in particular. i haven't heard of this particular name outside slovenia and allegedly it is derived from apollo.
good luck with your marriage. my partner is serbian too, and though we used to share a country the cultures are not so similar. yugoslavia, while it lasted, was a peculiar ethnical and religious mix.
plus ultra: thank you for stopping by. i'll visit your site asap.
wonderful...
Krasno, Polona.
Divje nedivje se odpira zivljenju.
Objem v dan.
neikka
magiceye: thank you.
neikka: res, lepo si to povedala...
pozdrav
Post a Comment