I like Vaughn's idea. Maybe he is joking but I'm serious when I think of a hide message. It is not necessary a romantic adventure :). The "path" may be the life's path, the life's stream. Across it, something old meets something new (two persons, two ideas, two traditions, etc). In my opinion, it is close to the classic haiku. An one sentence poem with a beautiful prosody. Thank you, Polona.
Hello, havent heard from you for quite a while, I had left messages , can I put your blog on my new multiply site, I would also appreciate a 10 line profile and permission to put a few of your poems in the description of your blog, please reply to http://alwaysmorebeyond.multiply.com thanks, kianseng
As ever your words and images are so many things to so many people. With this one my first thought was that it reminded me of Michelangelo's 'Creation of Adam'.
18 comments:
Reaching for Spring ...
What a meeting!
A symbol of Polona's romantic adventures? (I get it, these haiku are actually coded messages meant to read by the proper eyes). :-)
so many subjective layers of meaning
love this one
I like Vaughn's idea. Maybe he is joking but I'm serious when I think of a hide message. It is not necessary a romantic adventure :). The "path" may be the life's path, the life's stream. Across it, something old meets something new (two persons, two ideas, two traditions, etc).
In my opinion, it is close to the classic haiku. An one sentence poem with a beautiful prosody.
Thank you, Polona.
very nice!
Spet s kopico pomenskosti, ki si jih vsak po svoje osvaja. Nežno in lepo.
Objem v današnji dan, Lucija
lovely stuff polona
john
Hope for all ... reach out ... branch out!
lepo Polona.
hugs for you. :o)
Hello, havent heard from you for quite a while, I had left messages , can I put your blog on my new multiply site, I would also appreciate a 10 line profile and permission to put a few of your poems in the description of your blog, please reply to http://alwaysmorebeyond.multiply.com thanks, kianseng
Nice! Love the branches touching like out-stretched fingers and arms.
"Brother can you spare a dime". Perfect Polona!!
sensuous!
It's like light touching dark. I adore this photo, too.
Ja, in še res je.Le pesnik mora to opaziti in preliti v verz. Lepo, Polona.
objem v večer, neikka.
Bare branch reaching out for sustenance?
quilly: yes it is!
masago: oh well... here goes my secret :-)
floots: many thanks, floots.
dana-maria: what can i say... there is some truth in your words.
thank you for a wonderful comment.
andrew: thank you!
lucija: ja, saj v tem je bistvo haikuja...
hvala, objem!
john: thank you!
trinity: hvala :)
there's always hope...
kianseng: i'm sorry i haven't visited yet... you're welcome to put my blog on your site and i'll try to provide you with the profile.
don: thank you!
pat: thank you!
magiceye: thanks.
get zapped: thank you. any interpretation is welcome :)
neikka: hvala ti. objem!
gautami: not really. the bare branch had buds too, but they hadn't opened yet...
As ever your words and images are so many things to so many people. With this one my first thought was that it reminded me of Michelangelo's 'Creation of Adam'.
jem: what an interesting thought, but yes,now you mentioned it, there is similarity :)
thank you!
Post a Comment