Hi Polona How very beautiful! I sure have been missing you, and your gorgeous posts! I just had to come by for a visit! Thank you for this one....I love it! Hope all is wonderful in your life! I'm doing great...life is very busy though...but it's all great!
margie: nice to see you around and thank you for visiting. i always appreciate your kind words. i'm glad you and jake are doing fine. have fun, hugs back to you!
quilly: you're welcome :) i'm glad this pleased...
gautami: thank you.
masago: thanks :)
andrew: many thanks!
pat: it was... thanks!
magiceye: well, yes... in a way :)
lori: much appreciated. thank you!
don: many thanks.
lucija: ja, rada imam marjetice. če pa so vmes še metulji... :) hvala.
13 comments:
Hi Polona
How very beautiful!
I sure have been missing you, and your gorgeous posts!
I just had to come by for a visit!
Thank you for this one....I love it!
Hope all is wonderful in your life!
I'm doing great...life is very busy though...but it's all great!
Hugs from me and Jake!
Margie
I love daisies, butterflies and green. This photo has it all! Thanks, Polona!
That photo is very beautiful.
Now that's stop-action photography!
this is breathtaking! beautiful
Beautiful moment of Spring!!
the spring dance?!!
WOW! Happy flutter-bys...
Lovely Polona. You nailed beauty with this one.
Najlepši je pomladni travnik, poln marjetic... Res je, se zibljejo kot neveste na trati...
Lepo, zelo dotakljivo!
margie: nice to see you around and thank you for visiting. i always appreciate your kind words.
i'm glad you and jake are doing fine.
have fun, hugs back to you!
quilly: you're welcome :)
i'm glad this pleased...
gautami: thank you.
masago: thanks :)
andrew: many thanks!
pat: it was... thanks!
magiceye: well, yes... in a way :)
lori: much appreciated. thank you!
don: many thanks.
lucija: ja, rada imam marjetice. če pa so vmes še metulji... :)
hvala.
Prelepo, nežno.
v pomladnem plesu
marjetice drhtijo
z vonjem ženske
objem, Polona.
vau, neikka, hvala!
Post a Comment