Monday, 16 April 2007



pomladna zora
vrzel
na vraninem krilu

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty scene to wake to.

Margie said...

Hi Polona
Gosh, I've sure missed all your wonderful posts!
You have such an amazing way with your words and pictures.
I'll be posting a poem in a few days (about time, huh?)
But, then I'll be saying goodbye for a while...maybe till the Fall.
I just have no time now to visit blogs or attend to mine.
I hope you'll come on by for a visit when I post my poem.
Sure am gonna miss you!
Till I return...take good care!
I send lotsa hugs to you!
And Jake sends some puppy kisses!

Margie:)

Masago said...

I like, not quite sure why...

floots said...

perfect polona
the metaphorical link with the pic is superb

John McDonald said...

lovely.
john

gautami tripathy said...

lovely picture and words

Don Iannone, D.Div., Ph.D. said...

A beauty! Thanks for sharing this with us, Polona.

Anonymous said...

Clever and beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Zanimivo si povezala misel s fotografijo.
Mi je pa zarja prelepa, posebne odtenke si ujela.

Pa Lp, Polona.
neikka

Anonymous said...

Fotografija mi izgleda zelo domače... Podoben pogled lovim iz svojega balkona in me vedno znova in znova navdušuje...

A ujeti verz vanjo? To je pa druga pesmica...

Lepo ujeta misel, resnično... Pozdravček od mene...

Dan said...

Beautiful, as always Polona!

Spring was supposed to have started here in New Jersey fews ago. But I'm still wearing a winter jacket, cap and gloves. It snowed the other day!

polona said...

quilly: well, it is actually :)

margie: thank you for dropping by. i'm looking forward to your poem .
you know you will be missed while away from blogging but i understand...
see you then and take care!

masago: it happens sometimes... :-)
thanks

floots: much appreciated.
thank you.

john: thank you.

gautami: thank you.

don: i'm glad it works for you. thanks.

get zapped: thank you :)

neikka: hvala. ja, mi je zjutraj padlav oči tista rožnata meglica, pa sem morala pofotkati :)

lucija: saj tole je posneto z mojega balkona v ljubljanskem bloku...
hvala za komentar, pozdrav!

dan: thanks.
our winter was missing, yoursdoesn't leave... it's a crazy world...

Pat Paulk said...

Old crows keep notching their way to nothing left to notch.

polona said...

old crows have their ways...
thank you, pat!