haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
I guess he's too lazy to make two trips. His chiropractor will have something to say about that!
I know the feeling. :-/
Strmim in se učim...Lepo. Objem v današnji dan, Lucija
Jaz pa sem pomislila na to, da ljubezen, prevelika, lahko prinaša smrt nekomu....Prima, Polona.Imej lep dan.neikka
i never tire of watching themthank you
lovely onejohn
Hello!!! I have a blog about television. I leave you mi url:www.lamoscadelatele.blogspot.comVisit me please!!!Thanks you very much!!!!
He bellied up to the bar, and stayed too long. Excellent!!
nectar intoxication maybe!nice one:o)
Oh boy, I guess he overindulged!
He needs to get out. How else would pollination take place?
been awhile I hope you are welll ..loved this is Nasra
Trapped by beauty- I can dig it. I'm in a Venus Flytrap m'self. Help!
an apian chiropractor? hmmm...masago: :Dthankslucija: ah, saj ni tako hudo, kajne? ;)pozdravneikka: ljubezen do...??? :)))hvala ti, pozdrav!floots: me neither.cheersjohn: thank youleticia: welcome!pat: and bumbling about now...thanks!trinity: who knows...thanksget zapped: don't we all from time to time? ;)gautami: well i helped her out after taking the photo :)nasra: thank you and all's well (just busy).
allan: we must have commented at the same time...well, been there, done that and got out of it... you can do it, too :)
Post a Comment
15 comments:
I guess he's too lazy to make two trips. His chiropractor will have something to say about that!
I know the feeling. :-/
Strmim in se učim...
Lepo. Objem v današnji dan, Lucija
Jaz pa sem pomislila na to, da ljubezen, prevelika, lahko prinaša smrt nekomu....
Prima, Polona.
Imej lep dan.neikka
i never tire of watching them
thank you
lovely one
john
Hello!!! I have a blog about television. I leave you mi url:
www.lamoscadelatele.blogspot.com
Visit me please!!!
Thanks you very much!!!!
He bellied up to the bar, and stayed too long. Excellent!!
nectar intoxication maybe!
nice one
:o)
Oh boy, I guess he overindulged!
He needs to get out. How else would pollination take place?
been awhile I hope you are welll ..loved this is
Nasra
Trapped by beauty- I can dig it. I'm in a Venus Flytrap m'self. Help!
an apian chiropractor? hmmm...
masago: :D
thanks
lucija: ah, saj ni tako hudo, kajne? ;)
pozdrav
neikka: ljubezen do...??? :)))
hvala ti, pozdrav!
floots: me neither.
cheers
john: thank you
leticia: welcome!
pat: and bumbling about now...
thanks!
trinity: who knows...
thanks
get zapped: don't we all from time to time? ;)
gautami: well i helped her out after taking the photo :)
nasra: thank you and all's well (just busy).
allan: we must have commented at the same time...
well, been there, done that and got out of it... you can do it, too :)
Post a Comment