haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Green tongue and loophole, sounds like an attorney. I'm sure that wall has never been so insulted.
very very nice.
Another wonderful one!Love it Polona!
I like this -- the presistence of life.
wonderful -- where did you get this one? (the photo)
A beautiful picture Polona. I wonder how the plants can keep alive. Edith
how true old wall with green tounge - loved it Nasra
lovely(pat's comment made me smile too)
A+ for this one, Polona. I have always loved old walls, doors and windows, and alleys. I have many photos of these things.
Hm, kako lepo, kako lepo.Ob kamnu se raznežim kot pri morju ali rožah, čudovito!Objem, neikka.
The photo is very interesting. Love the contrast of stone and plant life. Nice ku!
Kot bi narava s prefinjeno ironijo pokazala človeku jezik... v dokaz, kako ničeva so njegova "strelska" prizadevanja in kako prazne njegove "strelske" zmage.Odlično, zelo všeč :)))
So enchanting! I love it!How are you Polona? I hope you are doing well!
Very cool.
the wall is stoned..... :) beautiful imagery
Beautiful! Great picture...
pat: i had to laugh at your comment.thnak you :)kai: thank you very much :)margie: many thanks!quilly: thank you. it's quite amazing, no...andrew: thank you. these last photos were all taken in Piran, a town on the slovenian coast.edith: thank you. they seem to have enough soil to take root and grow towards the light.nasra: many thanks.floots: thanks (me too :))don: i appreciate your words. thank you.neikka: kaj šele ob kamnu z rožami na morju (zadnje objavljene fotke so vse iz Pirana)get zapped: many thanks.aleks: ja, se mi zdi, da si zadel žebljico na glavico :)hvala!:)))dan: thank you.i'm ok if a bit busy, thank you for asking. alenka: krasen haiku, hvala!lepo se imej, objemi :)masago: thank you.magiceye: :o)thank yougautami: many thanks.
Looks like it's flourishing quite well!
steve: who knows what it feeds on ;)
What we call slip of the tongue
trinity: :o)
Post a Comment
21 comments:
Green tongue and loophole, sounds like an attorney. I'm sure that wall has never been so insulted.
very very nice.
Another wonderful one!
Love it Polona!
I like this -- the presistence of life.
wonderful -- where did you get this one? (the photo)
A beautiful picture Polona. I wonder how the plants can keep alive. Edith
how true old wall with green tounge - loved it
Nasra
lovely
(pat's comment made me smile too)
A+ for this one, Polona. I have always loved old walls, doors and windows, and alleys. I have many photos of these things.
Hm, kako lepo, kako lepo.
Ob kamnu se raznežim kot pri morju ali rožah, čudovito!
Objem, neikka.
The photo is very interesting. Love the contrast of stone and plant life. Nice ku!
Kot bi narava s prefinjeno ironijo pokazala človeku jezik... v dokaz, kako ničeva so njegova "strelska" prizadevanja in kako prazne njegove "strelske" zmage.
Odlično, zelo všeč :)))
So enchanting! I love it!
How are you Polona? I hope you are doing well!
Very cool.
the wall is stoned..... :)
beautiful imagery
Beautiful! Great picture...
pat: i had to laugh at your comment.
thnak you :)
kai: thank you very much :)
margie: many thanks!
quilly: thank you. it's quite amazing, no...
andrew: thank you. these last photos were all taken in Piran, a town on the slovenian coast.
edith: thank you. they seem to have enough soil to take root and grow towards the light.
nasra: many thanks.
floots: thanks (me too :))
don: i appreciate your words. thank you.
neikka: kaj šele ob kamnu z rožami na morju (zadnje objavljene fotke so vse iz Pirana)
get zapped: many thanks.
aleks: ja, se mi zdi, da si zadel žebljico na glavico :)
hvala!
:)))
dan: thank you.
i'm ok if a bit busy, thank you for asking.
alenka: krasen haiku, hvala!
lepo se imej, objemi :)
masago: thank you.
magiceye: :o)
thank you
gautami: many thanks.
Looks like it's flourishing quite well!
steve: who knows what it feeds on ;)
What we call slip of the tongue
trinity: :o)
Post a Comment