haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Bolsters its ego being compressed like that. Beautiful old street, nice shot!!
Polona, you are so creative in how you put together your photos and words...I love this one!And, like Pat said...it's a beautiful old street!
A very welcoming feeling. Well done.
great! I love the photo, too.
i can see the words descending with the wind down those old steps...great shot!
well done!
spočij se, veterko se spuščaš po skalahzavriskaj z zemljoDraga Polona,evo ti navdih ob tvojem lepem haikuju in stopnicah ...Objem, neikka.
I love this photo, what a lovely street! And your latest haiku are so beautiful! You seem to really capture the seesnce of haiku!
the wind that runs through narrow old streets ... I love it.
Beautiful old stonework — nothing like that near here. I can just imagine a brisk wind whistling down between those walls!
I can hear it blowing. Splendid.
Love it polona. The march winds are very strong over here.
love that piclooks like the wind has a heavy tread :)
Hello, Polona!This work is very good, thank youGood week for you
Reminiscent of similarly city walking street - yes I'm glad to know that the summer holiday goes your direction (Ceské republiky) maybe next year Slovenija.
That's a beautiful wind tunnel.
Another one after my heart. Thank you Polona. The imagery is very powerful and the words bring the picture into life...
Beautiful!
Reminds me of the streets in Old Delhi.
pat: it definitely makes its presence palpable... thank you!margie: you're very kind and i appreciate your words.thank you!masago: thank you!andrew: many thanks!dsnake: much appreciated, thank you!kai: thanks :-)neikka: hvala za krasen haiku!objem!cgp: thank you for your kind words!trinity: thank you!mb: streets like this are typical of coastal towns along the adriaticthank you.get zapped: thank you!starry: thank you. this one was quite tame but yes, they can be pretty strong here, too.floots: i don't think it was just the wind :)thank you.david: thank you. have a great weel, too.ashi: as i said, streets like this one can be found in the towns along the coast , less so in the continental parts...quilly: why, thank you.don: i'm glad these images speak for you. thank you.robot: thank you and welcome!gautami: so streets like this one are not so unique, eh? ;)
can feel the chill - lovely picture, polona
thank you, steve!
Post a Comment
22 comments:
Bolsters its ego being compressed like that. Beautiful old street, nice shot!!
Polona, you are so creative in how you put together your photos and words...I love this one!
And, like Pat said...it's a beautiful old street!
A very welcoming feeling. Well done.
great! I love the photo, too.
i can see the words descending with the wind down those old steps...
great shot!
well done!
spočij se, veter
ko se spuščaš po skalah
zavriskaj z zemljo
Draga Polona,evo ti navdih ob tvojem lepem haikuju in stopnicah ...
Objem, neikka.
I love this photo, what a lovely street! And your latest haiku are so beautiful! You seem to really capture the seesnce of haiku!
the wind that runs through narrow old streets ... I love it.
Beautiful old stonework — nothing like that near here. I can just imagine a brisk wind whistling down between those walls!
I can hear it blowing. Splendid.
Love it polona. The march winds are very strong over here.
love that pic
looks like the wind has a heavy tread :)
Hello, Polona!
This work is very good, thank you
Good week for you
Reminiscent of similarly city walking street - yes I'm glad to know that the summer holiday goes your direction (Ceské republiky) maybe next year Slovenija.
That's a beautiful wind tunnel.
Another one after my heart. Thank you Polona. The imagery is very powerful and the words bring the picture into life...
Beautiful!
Reminds me of the streets in Old Delhi.
pat: it definitely makes its presence palpable... thank you!
margie: you're very kind and i appreciate your words.
thank you!
masago: thank you!
andrew: many thanks!
dsnake: much appreciated, thank you!
kai: thanks :-)
neikka: hvala za krasen haiku!
objem!
cgp: thank you for your kind words!
trinity: thank you!
mb: streets like this are typical of coastal towns along the adriatic
thank you.
get zapped: thank you!
starry: thank you. this one was quite tame but yes, they can be pretty strong here, too.
floots: i don't think it was just the wind :)
thank you.
david: thank you. have a great weel, too.
ashi: as i said, streets like this one can be found in the towns along the coast , less so in the continental parts...
quilly: why, thank you.
don: i'm glad these images speak for you. thank you.
robot: thank you and welcome!
gautami: so streets like this one are not so unique, eh? ;)
can feel the chill - lovely picture, polona
thank you, steve!
Post a Comment