Oh, I am taking a little break from posting...just so busy now, no time to write. I'll be back in a month or so. I'll try and pop in for some visits while I'm gone. Take good care! Hugs for you, Polona.
margie: i'm glad you enjoyed these. thank you. and take all the time you and jake need. you will be missed but we'll be waiting :)
floots: love your sense of humour :) thank you
john: thank you.
neikka: včasih je pa treba malo presenetiti, kajne ;) mravlje so pa na kalečem želodu... me zanima, kako so prenesle tale sneg...
trinitystar: thank you. everything covered in snow now... i use nothing more sophisticated than a compact Canon powershot A620... most close-ups are shot in macrofocus mode
gautami: winter hasn't done with us yet... all covered in snow today thanks
getzapped: thank you! the season has changed overnight though
aleks: jaz tudi, jaz tudi... :)
quilly: the next post is proof it's not spring yet ;)
15 comments:
Lame winter notwithstanding, this is a sure sign that warmer days are here.
Two wonderful posts from you today.
Made my day!
Thanks, Polona!
Oh, I am taking a little break from posting...just so busy now,
no time to write.
I'll be back in a month or so.
I'll try and pop in for some visits while I'm gone.
Take good care!
Hugs for you, Polona.
nice sense of spring from an unexpected source
(and i didn.t make acorny joke) :)
lovely
john
Uau, kak odpor, hehehe,tiste mravlje tam gor na krompirju:))))
Še vedno se smejem, pričakovala sem nekaj v stilu včerajšnjega keliha,haha, pa totalen šok!!!
Misel in posnetek pa usklajena.
Objem, Polona.
neikka
feasting for spring so it seems.
Good close up ... what lens are you using?
hugs for you.
Yes, it is geeting warm here too. Ants everywhere...
Good one.
You captured the season so well!
Upam, da so se še pravočasno skrile ;)))
Now there's proof it's Spring!
wonderful as always...
masago: not quite yet (see the next posts) :)
kai: thank you, ppb-fly!
margie: i'm glad you enjoyed these.
thank you.
and take all the time you and jake need. you will be missed but we'll be waiting :)
floots: love your sense of humour :)
thank you
john: thank you.
neikka: včasih je pa treba malo presenetiti, kajne ;)
mravlje so pa na kalečem želodu... me zanima, kako so prenesle tale sneg...
trinitystar: thank you. everything covered in snow now...
i use nothing more sophisticated than a compact Canon powershot A620... most close-ups are shot in macrofocus mode
gautami: winter hasn't done with us yet... all covered in snow today
thanks
getzapped: thank you! the season has changed overnight though
aleks: jaz tudi, jaz tudi... :)
quilly: the next post is proof it's not spring yet ;)
amalendu: thank you!
Lovely. The sense that spring is exciting for the ants too - but probably for different reasons than ours!
jem: thank you. i feel that spring is exciting for all the living creatures...
Post a Comment