Thursday, 29 March 2007



pomladni večer
z vsakega drevesa
različna pesem

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

prudy burdy

Anonymous said...

Zamenjala sem dan in noč... Strašim že navsezgodaj naokoli... A vendar s postankom na tej gredici postajam polnejša, bolj budna...
Ti v večeru, jaz v jutru... Kot različna pesem - tvoja in moja. Lepo, Polona.

Masago said...

SPRING, It's HERE!!!!

floots said...

sums it up perfectly polona
thank you
(i've been clicking away at my local robin too) :)

John McDonald said...

like it
john

trinitystar said...

Lovely! It chirped me up! :o)

jem said...

Very true. The birds are making quite a fuss of the new warmth. Who can blame them.

Neil Somerville said...

What a lovely thought - image - and sound.

Neil

Pat Paulk said...

That was exactly my night last night. A wonderful concert at sunset!!

Don Iannone, D.Div., Ph.D. said...

I can hear those songs. Lovely Polona. Hope you are well.

Dan said...

Sweet little songbirds, entertaining us day and night. What loves!

magiceye said...

so well orchestrated!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is filled with song. A delightful way to spend an evening! Precious.

DROBTINICE SVETLOBE said...

Polona, Polona, pa ti si v mislih naravnost genialna:))))

Uff, kako prav imaš.


Objem v večer, neikka.

goatman said...

Beautiful photos. You are an adept picture taker.
Thanks for visiting.

Anonymous said...

Vse skupaj je ČUDOVITO!
Obisk pri tebi je balzam za dušo!
Hvala!

Rethabile said...

I love your mini-emotions that aren't mini at all. Cool.

polona said...

quilly: :o)

lucija: nekogaršnje jutro jedrugemu večer... in prav je tako :)
hvala ti za prijazne besede, lepo se imej!

masago: yes it is!

floots: in nature as well as in life...
pretentious little dinosaurs, are these robins, eh?

john: thank you

trinity: thank you :o)

alenka: ja, mi je že prišlo na misel :)
krasna misel, ob haikuju sem uživala že na tvojem blogu.
lep vikend, vse dobro!

jem: they sure know to celebrate the arrival of spring :)
thank you

neil: thank you as always.

pat: it's a joy listening to them, no?
thanks

don: all's well, and thank you for your kind words.

dan: and getting to hear them is one of the benefits of walking :)

magiceye: and all ad-libbed :)

getzapped: thank you for your most kind comment :)

neikka: ah, zdaj pa zardevam...
urica na svežem zraku pa takole razgiba sive celice ;)
objem!

goatman: i appreciate your words, thank you.

anonymous: oh, lepa hvala.

rethabile: many thanks.

knot2share said...

If I may - your verse reminded me of one I had written recently. It is so close.

spring weeds ...
at every corner
a new song

:-)

I am thoroughly enjoying going through your posts right from the beginning. They are just beautiful and I am thankful for force that guided me to your blog.

Take care,
Jayashree

Unknown said...

I don't remember what I typed before! But just wish to clarify that my version is:

spring weeds
at every corner
a new song

Thank you.

polona said...

goodness, Jayashree, you really did dig deep :-)
and thanks for the response poem