Saturday, 3 March 2007



mrk
na mojem mobilniku
neodgovorjen klic

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Polona, super...
Tudi mene sta otroka drzala sinoci z navdusenjem pokonci, da sem lunin mrk fotografirala od zacetka do konca.

Bom tudi dala kak posnetek gor.
Imej lepo nedeljo, s klici...
objem, neikka.

floots said...

it was probably me
calling to say
i was watching too :)

magiceye said...

great experience

Pat Paulk said...

I missed it!! I missed it!! Could it call again??

Anonymous said...

I have a lot of those. They all came from the same person. You'd think realization would dawn ...

gautami tripathy said...

Magical experience.kncpft

Margie said...

Magical and then some!
Thanks Polona!!!!
I missed it though!

Anonymous said...

Odlično! Še posebej mi je všeč, da imajo (vsaj meni) verzi čisto različen pomen, če (v slovenščini) povežem prvo in drugo ali drugo in tretjo vrstico.

Mrk je bil pa zanimiv, čeprav sva midva zdržala samo do "izginotja" (in potem še sama izginila :))).

Lep večer,
a.

Ashi said...

I hope that you saw more than your photo revealed and didn't let yourself be distracted by the phone

Kai said...

oh i like this..

very much....

it's me saying hi! lol.

hugs

polona said...

neikka: sem videla tvoje fotke... lepo si ga ujela.
tole moje je bolj simbolično... ni mi uspelo narediti dobrih fotk.
hvala, objem tudi tebi!

floots: you?? and i thought it was a wrong number :)

magiceye: t'was. quite worth staying awake.

pat: happens all the time :)

quilly: i know what you mean. ah well...

gautami: one doesn't get to see it every day (although tey appear at least twice a year)
thanks

margie: many thanks. sorry you missed it. i'm sure you'll get to see another one...

aleks: hvala in ja, dobro si opazil.
v bistvu je pomenov tu toliko kot je ljudi, ki ti berejo...
sta pa z luvom uživala drug v drugem... :)))

ashi: yes i did, thank you. i know the photo is poor but i wanted to get the message through...

kai: hi kai :-)
thanks.
hugs!

Masago said...

"pone"...isn't some kind of Southern food? :-)

polona said...

masago: oh my! you wouldn't believe i tried to pay particular attention not to make a typo in this one... et voila!

andrew: thank you. i wish the photo were better...

Masago said...

Ha! And then I make a type pointing out your typo. :-)
Nice one in any event!

MB said...

Wish I could have seen that. Belated happy birthday!

polona said...

masago: it happens... :)
thanks again
(should have corrected the typo but don't feel like doing it)