haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
winter's end ---yes!!
Spring is almost here!Very nice one, Polona!Margie
This looks very cocoon-like. Beautiful image!Also, I corrected your link to this crowsndaisies site. I like the name you've chosen.
delightfuljohn
Embracing the warmth ... hugging it.lovely Polona
one of your very best polonathank you
Perfect. I love the inversion with the leaf around the light rather than the more obvious. Wow!
WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! My new favorite.
WOW! the leaf looks like a cocoon.was waiting for the butterfly to emerge.
Krasno, Polona.Končno se življenje malo vrača v normalne tirnice in sem si vzela urico za prijatelje na blogu....Lepa misel, polna življenja.neikka
I believe in spring
almost spring....beautiful!warm hugs
The image warms my heart and the words - my soul.
This shot is spectacular! How'd you get to sun to do that?!
very symbolic....lovely capture!
This is magic!!! Love this one.
andrew: almost there :)margie: yes it is!thank youmasago: many thanks!boulies: thank you for your kind words and the link :)john: thank youtrinity: yes... embracing the lightthanksfloots: thank you very much.jem: thank you. that's how i saw it at the moment :)pat: yay, triple wow!!!much appreciated, thank you!starry: still a little too early for butterflies (though i think i saw one the other day)thank you so much!neikka: ja, sem prebrala :(hvala, da si si vzela čas... vse dobro!allan: so do ikai: thank you!loveget zapped: thank you very much!quilly: thank you! guess i was lucky to catch the right light at the right timemagiceye: thank you!pris: many thanks!
I like the way the light is reflected from the leaf.
gautami: thank you.
thank you, mb :o)
Post a Comment
20 comments:
winter's end ---yes!!
Spring is almost here!
Very nice one, Polona!
Margie
This looks very cocoon-like. Beautiful image!
Also, I corrected your link to this crowsndaisies site. I like the name you've chosen.
delightful
john
Embracing the warmth ... hugging it.
lovely Polona
one of your very best polona
thank you
Perfect. I love the inversion with the leaf around the light rather than the more obvious. Wow!
WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! My new favorite.
WOW! the leaf looks like a cocoon.was waiting for the butterfly to emerge.
Krasno, Polona.
Končno se življenje malo vrača v normalne tirnice in sem si vzela urico za prijatelje na blogu....
Lepa misel, polna življenja.
neikka
I believe in spring
almost spring....
beautiful!
warm hugs
The image warms my heart and the words - my soul.
This shot is spectacular! How'd you get to sun to do that?!
very symbolic....lovely capture!
This is magic!!! Love this one.
andrew: almost there :)
margie: yes it is!
thank you
masago: many thanks!
boulies: thank you for your kind words and the link :)
john: thank you
trinity: yes... embracing the light
thanks
floots: thank you very much.
jem: thank you. that's how i saw it at the moment :)
pat: yay, triple wow!!!
much appreciated, thank you!
starry: still a little too early for butterflies (though i think i saw one the other day)
thank you so much!
neikka: ja, sem prebrala :(
hvala, da si si vzela čas... vse dobro!
allan: so do i
kai: thank you!
love
get zapped: thank you very much!
quilly: thank you! guess i was lucky to catch the right light at the right time
magiceye: thank you!
pris: many thanks!
I like the way the light is reflected from the leaf.
gautami: thank you.
thank you, mb :o)
Post a Comment