haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Beautiful Polona! I wonder if one is chasing the other because it's Valentines Day? :)
Dan -- no, one is chasing the other because it's dinner time.Another great shot, Polona!
Love this one Polona!I have being missing you and wonderful blog!I will be back to posting in a few days....probably Sunday!Hope you had a great Valentine's Day...mine was wonderful!Margie
nice one
flying to better days I guess.lovely blue sky. So pleasing to the eye.:o)
very nice, polona......
beautifully captured
kako optimističen haiku in poln upanja:))))Krasno.
I think they are having a race.
dan: could be :)quilly: *big grin* :o)thanksmargie: am i glad to see you around again! thank you.just take all the time you need... you will be welcomed whenever you return.masago: thankstrinity: hopefully so.thank you as always.kai: thank you, angel voice :)floots: many thanksneikka: hvala. je že moralo biti nekaj bolj pozitivnega za valentinovo :))starry: who knows?
nice onejohn
Never know what the receding fog will bring. Perfect!!
Fantastic silhouettes — so clear. And your words set the scene very nicely.
mesalockhart@cox.netbeautiful!
This is good. Picture perfect!
jon: thank you.pat: sometimes it's better not knowing... many thanks!mb: i appreciate your words. thank you.andrew: thank you!gautami: many thanks.
Post a Comment
16 comments:
Beautiful Polona! I wonder if one is chasing the other because it's Valentines Day? :)
Dan -- no, one is chasing the other because it's dinner time.
Another great shot, Polona!
Love this one Polona!
I have being missing you and wonderful blog!
I will be back to posting in a few days....probably Sunday!
Hope you had a great Valentine's Day...mine was wonderful!
Margie
nice one
flying to better days I guess.
lovely blue sky. So pleasing to the eye.
:o)
very nice, polona......
beautifully captured
kako optimističen haiku in poln upanja:))))
Krasno.
I think they are having a race.
dan: could be :)
quilly: *big grin* :o)
thanks
margie: am i glad to see you around again! thank you.
just take all the time you need... you will be welcomed whenever you return.
masago: thanks
trinity: hopefully so.
thank you as always.
kai: thank you, angel voice :)
floots: many thanks
neikka: hvala. je že moralo biti nekaj bolj pozitivnega za valentinovo :))
starry: who knows?
nice one
john
Never know what the receding fog will bring. Perfect!!
Fantastic silhouettes — so clear. And your words set the scene very nicely.
mesalockhart@cox.netbeautiful!
This is good. Picture perfect!
jon: thank you.
pat: sometimes it's better not knowing... many thanks!
mb: i appreciate your words. thank you.
andrew: thank you!
gautami: many thanks.
Post a Comment