haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
wonderful....
I like the sound of the Slovenian version (although I'm probably not doing it right).
Very nice, PolonaI enjoyed this very much!Take care!Margie
lovely....!
lovely polonajohn
I'll be very still, I know lunch will show itself.
Beautiful contrast.
thank you, sweet kai :)masago: thank you. the word order is slightly reversed in the slovenian versionmargie: good to see you around again.thank you, hugs!magiceye: thnak you!john: thanks, johnpat: reading his mind? :)bill: thank you.
What a beautiful bird and poem. It's been so windy in New Jersey over the past couple of days that all of the herons fled. :)
Just beautiful Polona.
nice!
dan: most kind, thank you. i'm glad the wind didn't blow you away :)starry: thank you!andrew: thanks :)
You really conjured the scene: I can imagine the little feathers ruffling on a stock still bird!
Wonderful contrast of elements! We could all practice the heron stillness during a windy time.
mb: i couldn't wish for more. many thanks :)getzapped: thank you and yes, i think you're right.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
wonderful....
I like the sound of the Slovenian version (although I'm probably not doing it right).
Very nice, Polona
I enjoyed this very much!
Take care!
Margie
lovely....!
lovely polona
john
I'll be very still, I know lunch will show itself.
Beautiful contrast.
thank you, sweet kai :)
masago: thank you. the word order is slightly reversed in the slovenian version
margie: good to see you around again.
thank you, hugs!
magiceye: thnak you!
john: thanks, john
pat: reading his mind? :)
bill: thank you.
What a beautiful bird and poem. It's been so windy in New Jersey over the past couple of days that all of the herons fled. :)
Just beautiful Polona.
nice!
dan: most kind, thank you. i'm glad the wind didn't blow you away :)
starry: thank you!
andrew: thanks :)
You really conjured the scene: I can imagine the little feathers ruffling on a stock still bird!
Wonderful contrast of elements! We could all practice the heron stillness during a windy time.
mb: i couldn't wish for more. many thanks :)
getzapped: thank you and yes, i think you're right.
Post a Comment