haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Maybe if it quit chattering it could hear the call. Sorry couldn't resist. Spectacular as always!!
awwwdon't u hate that when nobody could hear your calling?:-[or waiting for someone's calling?beautiful
Can you hear me now?
another goodie(please send 100 pairs of magpies to skye at once) :)
I love how they go together -- the calls :)
La Pie Qui Chante :)
lovely john
My call is simple silence. Very nice, Polona.
pardon me for not coming in regularly , the workplace has gone crazy.but for this post i have to make a call, love it to the treetop, er, sky.
I like the ambiguity in this.
I think in a sense we all wait for that call. Beautiful Polona.
SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!In še zabavno izgleda, ko morda sploh ni bilo...
pat: had to smile at your comment. thank you!kai: yep, it can be annoying... apprehensive even...thank youqd: loud and clear!floots: thanks.i was trying to make a few follow me today but they kept flying away...andrew: glad you do. thank you.marie: loudly, too. merci :)john: thank you.don: thank you. sometimes silence is best...dsnake: i understand (been there, done that). thank you for taking your time and commenting anyway :)mb: perceptive as always. thank you!starry: i think you're right. thank you.neikka: wow, hvala! tele srake znajo biti precej glasne, tako da imam v vsakem primeru zabavo :)
I really lve this one!
hey thanks, borut! :)
I "like" the mood this creates. Well done.
thank you, masago!
Post a Comment
17 comments:
Maybe if it quit chattering it could hear the call. Sorry couldn't resist. Spectacular as always!!
awww
don't u hate that when nobody could hear your calling?:-[
or waiting for someone's calling?
beautiful
Can you hear me now?
another goodie
(please send 100 pairs of magpies to skye at once) :)
I love how they go together -- the calls :)
La Pie Qui Chante :)
lovely
john
My call is simple silence. Very nice, Polona.
pardon me for not coming in regularly , the workplace has gone crazy.
but for this post i have to make a call, love it to the treetop, er, sky.
I like the ambiguity in this.
I think in a sense we all wait for that call. Beautiful Polona.
SUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!
In še zabavno izgleda, ko morda sploh ni bilo...
pat: had to smile at your comment. thank you!
kai: yep, it can be annoying... apprehensive even...
thank you
qd: loud and clear!
floots: thanks.
i was trying to make a few follow me today but they kept flying away...
andrew: glad you do. thank you.
marie: loudly, too. merci :)
john: thank you.
don: thank you. sometimes silence is best...
dsnake: i understand (been there, done that). thank you for taking your time and commenting anyway :)
mb: perceptive as always. thank you!
starry: i think you're right. thank you.
neikka: wow, hvala! tele srake znajo biti precej glasne, tako da imam v vsakem primeru zabavo :)
I really lve this one!
hey thanks, borut! :)
I "like" the mood this creates. Well done.
thank you, masago!
Post a Comment