Tuesday, 23 January 2007



zimsko grmenje
načnem novo tablico
čokolade

17 comments:

Kai said...

u & your chocolate:-]

hugs

i'm glad u enjoy my voice...

:-]

Anonymous said...

Chocolate! Where's mine?!

Margie said...

I love chocolate, Polona!
Very yummy one!

Margie

Masago said...

Thunder in winter. That's just plain weird (at least in these parts).

Marie-Hélène Raletz said...

Dark chocolate is the best for Winter :)

Amalendu said...

Thunder, Winter and Chocolate...
awesome combination...

Anonymous said...

Hi Polona, chocolate may be good for some. In our country we use to make midwife coffee ( a very strong cup of coffee) - we behave differently all over the world I think. Edith

Anonymous said...

Oh yum! The smooth, warm texture with a slightly bitter edge. That and coffee and a poem to keep the winter away. Oh yum!

DROBTINICE SVETLOBE said...

Zelo praktično, hehe:))

Še jaz bi kakšno, takšno grmenje je bilo včeraj.
Fajn bodi.

Grish said...

Where's mine? :-P

Pat Paulk said...

I'm with the "mine" crowd on this one. Very selfish when it comes to chocolate: dark, milk, white, cherries, peanuts or anything stuffed inside of it. Wonder if I have any in the house...

magiceye said...

all a matter of getting cosy...
loved the warmth of the color too!

floots said...

cocoa
my favourite :)

polona said...

angel voice kai: :-)
hugs

qd: there! help yourself :)

margie: me too :)
thank you!

masago: it sure is weird. but nothing seems to be normal anymore...

marie: dark chocolate is the best for any time :)

amalendu: i'm glad you liked it. thank you :)

edith: good or not, i love chocolate in any form :)
love coffee, too. i think i pould like that which you describe.

charlie: yum indeed :)
but no coffee for me after 5 p.m. makes me sleepy :o)

neikka: pri vas tudi?
postrezi si z malo virtualne čokolade :)

grish: the virtual one is right here. can't help you with the real thing, though :)

pat: how about dark with pieces of orange and almond? can't resist...
oh, and i hope you did find some in your house :)

magiceye: yes, cosy :)
thank you.

floots: good choice :)
cheers

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I love this -- I love chocolate! :)

gautami tripathy said...

Ah, chocolate. I want one right now!

polona said...

andrew: welcome to the club :)

gautami: come get it :)


thank you both for your comments.