Lovely Polona.I love the snow, even though here is California where I live there is no snow.But used to live in Michigan and Chicago where there was a lot of snow.le
Yes, a nice photo and text: I am often seen that and feel that it is a liberation experience for a tree, because of the heavier snow is no-good for the poor branches...
And now we had it also here in Turku! The snow! And colder, now it's -8 C!
16 comments:
Very beautiful, Polona!
I love this one!
Do you have much snow?
Hope you are enjoying it!
Hugs!
Margie
luv it
brrrrr
I'd hate to be standing under that! :)
(beautiful photo)
that's pretty. so much for no winter!
nice delicate
john
Usually they wait to shake off the snow when I am standing under them!
pa še res je: koliko modrosti skiva narava sama, le brati jo je treba znati.Krasno:))
Lovely Polona.I love the snow, even though here is California where I live there is no snow.But used to live in Michigan and Chicago where there was a lot of snow.le
margie: thank you so much!
there's not much snow here (not that i miss it) but it got quite cold. not for long, they say...
hugs to you
kai: thanks, angel voice :)
evangeline: warm clothes and steaming hot tea help :)
grish: thank you!
andrew: that's why i didn't :)
thanks
charlie: thanks. well, it only arrived in late january (last year we already had over two months of winter at that time)...
john: thank you.
qd: they do that to me, too :)
neikka: ja, veliko se da naučiti od narave... hvala ti kot vedno!
starry: thank you. i prefer warm climate but there's not much choice where i live. winter's fine, too, as long as the roads are clear.
Yes, a nice photo and text: I am often seen that and feel that it is a liberation experience for a tree, because of the heavier snow is no-good for the poor branches...
And now we had it also here in Turku! The snow! And colder, now it's -8 C!
Been there...sometimes under the branch. :-)
I wanted to keep loooking at the photo. Beautiful words.
tikkis: i'm glad winter has finally arrived to your place, too... and thank you for your words... yes, the nature knows its way...
masago: a universal experience wherever the snow falls, i reckon :)
gautami: feel free to do so :)
thank you.
....love this.....wow!!
thank you, magiceye!
Post a Comment