any urge to look at what you've believed is a step up in your spirituality...I found that sometimes I belief passed on has such a hold on us , that we forget, it came from someone, who doesn't know any better. I've learned, my beliefs what I know to be true is all mine but I've studied and learned the hard way when it could have been so easy x
2 comments:
any urge to look at what you've believed is a step up in your spirituality...I found that sometimes I belief passed on has such a hold on us , that we forget, it came from someone, who doesn't know any better. I've learned, my beliefs what I know to be true is all mine but I've studied and learned the hard way when it could have been so easy x
much of what i post is not a reflection of the current events (though sometimes it is) but a thought captured at some point in the past...
Post a Comment