haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
well I never thought to check that lol I love the double meaning here, it's a snowflake for sure ;)
No doubt blown there by the wind.I don't like itbut I wish I had more –my white hair
mirror's numbersthis page of my calendera new white hair__Reflective, Polona! _m
@Lorraine - it could be if you prefer it that way ;-)@Bill - even without wind these damned things keep popping up.i think many can relate to your senryu :-)@magyar - winters don't lie, and the rest is geneticsthank you all
been theredone that
Nicely done, polana.Happy Holidays.Blessings to you.See you next year Margie x
thanks again, guys. have been too busy to think about posting.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
well I never thought to check that lol I love the double meaning here, it's a snowflake for sure ;)
No doubt blown there by the wind.
I don't like it
but I wish I had more –
my white hair
mirror's numbers
this page of my calender
a new white hair
__Reflective, Polona! _m
@Lorraine - it could be if you prefer it that way ;-)
@Bill - even without wind these damned things keep popping up.
i think many can relate to your senryu :-)
@magyar - winters don't lie, and the rest is genetics
thank you all
been there
done that
Nicely done, polana.
Happy Holidays.
Blessings to you.
See you next year
Margie
x
thanks again, guys. have been too busy to think about posting.
Post a Comment