Sunday, 22 December 2013

A Hundred Gourds 2:2

shortest day
again my nails
need clipping

7 comments:

Bill said...

Make that "again," Polona.

polona said...

oops, sorry. and done.

Out of Sight L said...

don't get it, but that's ok I don't bite my nails, I just grab and they it off, pretty much the way I cut my hair lol

polona said...

hey, Lorraine, it just means what it says.
sorry i haven't been around lately, just too damn busy!

Magyar said...

... and to you!

__My best wishes for a
Happy New Year! _m

Out of Sight L said...

Happy new year to you sweetie, don't worry about blogging, I'm just happy that you occasionally drop in, if that job is hurting you, no matter how much you love it, leave it, look for another job, look for one that won't destroy, like mine that I adored destroyed me...because there is no coming back...Do it for You, if you can't think of anything,pick any job even if the pay isn't great until you can breathe again and find what you need. Heed my words, I died and never came back the same...please look after yourself, please, you matter

polona said...

thank you, friends.