I tended to think how solid a web is and how long it takes to make it but after all the work he still won't get married
or probably Doug knows more so his solitary is probably accurate, but i don't always get the meaning of Haikus but I love words in any forms even if I make my ow interpretation
i never saw it that way but you make a very good point, Doug :)
oh, i don't want to male you sad, Margie. and as you can see this was an oldie, scribbled after having a drink with an acquaintance (who had had a few before)
Lorraine, he never made any effort to get into a serious relationship (well, actually he did, but it was with the booze...)
6 comments:
One.
__The truth of the cobweb... is the loneliness of the spider, well
seen here, Polona. Well seen! _m
Polona, in my last poem, I too used the word cobweb.
Your poem is of a much different nature than mine though.
This one made me sad.
Now, you must stop doing that, just kidding.
Hope you have a great weekend.
The cold weather is upon us here in Coloarado but we are going hiking in the mountains today :)
I tended to think how solid a web is and how long it takes to make it but after all the work he still won't get married
or probably Doug knows more so his solitary is probably accurate, but i don't always get the meaning of Haikus
but I love words in any forms even if I make my ow interpretation
i never saw it that way but you make a very good point, Doug :)
oh, i don't want to male you sad, Margie. and as you can see this was an oldie, scribbled after having a drink with an acquaintance (who had had a few before)
Lorraine, he never made any effort to get into a serious relationship (well, actually he did, but it was with the booze...)
I always miss the boat....LOl
watching for
her return - a spider
bobbing on a thread
Post a Comment