tell me about it...yours is more beautiful, mine well it was very cold so I dressed appropriately to go for a long walk to take photos only to get out to full heat humidity and mosquitoes, I said what the heck, wrapped my jacket around my waist, until suddenly the wind rose and the sky drenched me, got home all wet dripping ( but managed to keep camera and cell dry )
i suppose they must visit you quite frequently at the lake, Doug ;-) but i'm still not all that keen on winter - cold, humid, no colours, no sun, no stars...
5 comments:
tell me about it...yours is more beautiful, mine well it was very cold so I dressed appropriately to go for a long walk to take photos only to get out to full heat humidity and mosquitoes, I said what the heck, wrapped my jacket around my waist, until suddenly the wind rose and the sky drenched me, got home all wet dripping ( but managed to keep camera and cell dry )
Good one.
I really like it Polona but do not like those mosquitoes.
another one that is mostly a figment of imagination...
thank you, kind ladies :-)
__Here, one of the reasons I appreciate Winter... no mosquitoes. The uninvited!
Smiles! _m
i suppose they must visit you quite frequently at the lake, Doug ;-)
but i'm still not all that keen on winter - cold, humid, no colours, no sun, no stars...
Post a Comment