Monday, 28 October 2013

cold moon
a hole in the sole
of my slipper

7 comments:

Out of Sight L said...

need a new pair or perhaps you knit or you have a dear friend that does :) either way keep your tootsies warm

Margie said...

Sometimes I think too hard when it comes to haiku but no matter as I always so enjoy yours as I did this one.

Bill said...

We're all wearing out.

polona said...

@lorraine - these things happen every now and again, no? i can't stand cold feet so i've been known to tuck them under the blanket even in the dead of summer ;-)

@Margie - this one simply means what it says (and it's made up) so no need to try too hard :-)

@Bill - oh so true...

Margie said...

I get ya, I did get it ....LOL

polona said...

:D

jem said...

So simple but perfect for that!