Saturday, 19 October 2013

the other end of the war fat man

6 comments:

Out of Sight L said...

oh no, not another diet lol...they only make you fatter, I'm translating my own way I had a flash of understanding but it wouldn't stay so voila

polona said...

not a diet, Lorraine ;-)
another response to a prompt which was (unhaiku enough) Pearl Harbor.
Fat Man was the atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki...

Out of Sight L said...

oh again so sorry for the world how such cruelty comes about out of greed well it almost killed me

polona said...

yes, Lorraine, it was horrible, but that's history. one can't feel sorry for everything that has ever gone wrong in the world as that would be too overwhelming.

Out of Sight L said...

within history pain i talked of my own, the greed of one man nearly destroyed me...I have never been greedy but now I understand how greed can kill or maim for like to me it is the greatest sin

polona said...

i'm honestly sorry you had to go through such an ordeal