haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
awesome juxtaposition, the reader can't help but be drawn into the sadnessmuch love...
This is so lovely but also sad!Hope you are okay.A hug for you, Polona.
sad...harsh, I'm so sorry Polona
You make us recognize the feeling by your compelling image.
thank you, Gillena, Margie, Lorraine & Billhe was a lousy parent and almost impossible to live with but his passing still leaves a void...
I can understand completely and keep you in my good thoughts, Polona.
Hope you are doing ok.x
thanks for your concern, Margie, doing just fine :-)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
awesome juxtaposition, the reader can't help but be drawn into the sadness
much love...
This is so lovely but also sad!
Hope you are okay.
A hug for you, Polona.
sad...harsh, I'm so sorry Polona
You make us recognize the feeling by your compelling image.
thank you, Gillena, Margie, Lorraine & Bill
he was a lousy parent and almost impossible to live with but his passing still leaves a void...
I can understand completely and keep you in my good thoughts, Polona.
Hope you are doing ok.
x
thanks for your concern, Margie, doing just fine :-)
Post a Comment