haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Wonderful. I like it!
thanks, Margie :-)
yes your now is always a delight, I wish I could, write a moment I really do
thank you, lorraine. you write beautifully in your own way...
Polona, your one-liners are always worth reading and re-reading. This one rolls along like a cloud front, pushed and pulled into different interpretations by the shifting winds of the variant grammatical readings.Another stunning display of your virtuosity!Strider
appreciated as always. thanks, Strider :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wonderful.
I like it!
thanks, Margie :-)
yes your now is always a delight, I wish I could, write a moment I really do
thank you, lorraine. you write beautifully in your own way...
Polona, your one-liners are always worth reading and re-reading.
This one rolls along like a cloud front, pushed and pulled into different interpretations by the shifting winds of the variant grammatical readings.
Another stunning display of your virtuosity!
Strider
appreciated as always. thanks, Strider :-)
Post a Comment