haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
Sirroco, would i know the meaning, i would get the rest or is it a Town or something of the kind, thank I'd totally get it lol
well, Lorraine, the meaning is just a couple of clicks away but you knew i'd provide an explanation, eh ;-)sirocco (also scirocco), a warm southerly wind in the Mediterraneanhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirocco
a wind? that I wouldn't have guessed ever, thank you and yes I could have done the research but then again it gives me a reason to visit again lol
a good point, Lorraine :-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sirroco, would i know the meaning, i would get the rest or is it a Town or something of the kind, thank I'd totally get it lol
well, Lorraine, the meaning is just a couple of clicks away but you knew i'd provide an explanation, eh ;-)
sirocco (also scirocco), a warm southerly wind in the Mediterranean
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sirocco
a wind? that I wouldn't have guessed ever, thank you and yes I could have done the research but then again it gives me a reason to visit again lol
a good point, Lorraine :-)
Post a Comment