haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
summer you write it so well, bravo Polona
I like it!Good one :) Summer is here in full force!Actually, I'm so waiting for fall as the heat is at times unbearable!
i don't mind a bit of heat as long as it doesn't involve pesky insects ;-)thank you, ladies :-)
this is almost too good. You've captured the moment perfectly.
methinks many can relate to this. much appreciated, Dave :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
summer you write it so well, bravo Polona
I like it!
Good one :)
Summer is here in full force!
Actually, I'm so waiting for fall as the heat is at times unbearable!
i don't mind a bit of heat as long as it doesn't involve pesky insects ;-)
thank you, ladies :-)
this is almost too good. You've captured the moment perfectly.
methinks many can relate to this. much appreciated, Dave :-)
Post a Comment