Sunday, 21 April 2013

blurred photo
the sound
of my denims ripping

4 comments:

Mark Holloway said...

Hi Polona,
It's been a little while since I visited, and I've been browsing through a few pages here.
Of course, I'm used to reading them in twitter form, most days, but again I'm struck by how different they seem to read, collected together. Tremendous.
And I particularly like this one!
-MarkH

polona said...

hey, Mark, so nice to see you here as well. i was considering closing the blog on a few occasions but keep returning to it. i should clean house a bit and put some things in order but seems i just can't be bothered.
thanks for your kind words :-)

Bill said...

Polona, your blog is essential. Some of us don't do the other stuff.

polona said...

thank you for your concern, Bill, but i'm obviously not going anywhere, or at least not for very long ;-)