not much to say except this madness (weather-related and otherwise) is beginning to kill all the will to live. there hasn't been a single week without some sort of precipitation since october!
so do i (and almost everybody here)... nothing like sunshine in the forecast, though, and this madness has been going on forever. not a single week without at least 3 days (most of the time morethan that) of precipitation since october, and still counting!
6 comments:
spring snowflakes
I think of what
I should have said
not much to say except this madness (weather-related and otherwise) is beginning to kill all the will to live. there hasn't been a single week without some sort of precipitation since october!
Hope bright warm sunshine arrives soon!
so do i (and almost everybody here)... nothing like sunshine in the forecast, though, and this madness has been going on forever. not a single week without at least 3 days (most of the time morethan that) of precipitation since october, and still counting!
I sometimes think it's only the resilience of the wild creatures that encourages me to get out of bed each day! If they can do it I must!
well said, jem, even though wild creatures don't have much choice...
Post a Comment