haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
"wore" nicely completes the pattern begun with"warm," allowing "warm" to release its full meaning.
i'm glad this resonates... thank you, Bill
... and Kathy, often dons my mother's pendants, broaches and rings; that warmth, then, is transferred to me. _m
how nice... thank you for sharing this :)
Loved it on Twitter, love it here too!I'm not up to turning it into poetry yet but it made me think of how I have little boxes of relative's jewellery that I don't wear, perhaps because of the jewellery, but more because of the relatives!
thank you, jem.i don't have much jewellery but am kind of attached to this pendant that used to be a ring...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
"wore" nicely completes the pattern begun with"warm," allowing "warm" to release its full meaning.
i'm glad this resonates... thank you, Bill
... and Kathy, often dons my mother's pendants, broaches and rings; that warmth, then, is transferred to me. _m
how nice... thank you for sharing this :)
Loved it on Twitter, love it here too!
I'm not up to turning it into poetry yet but it made me think of how I have little boxes of relative's jewellery that I don't wear, perhaps because of the jewellery, but more because of the relatives!
thank you, jem.
i don't have much jewellery but am kind of attached to this pendant that used to be a ring...
Post a Comment