Love this - the sense of a large berg of emotion, that perhaps is just starting to thaw a little. I think one of the reasons I connect with your writing is that you are unafraid to portray the more uncomfortable sentiments - perhaps it's fair to say there are as many crows as daisies in your work?!
5 comments:
A very effective combination of images. I thought you'd given up blogging? However, good to see your work gain...
no real time for blogging but just for the time being i seem to have changed my mind (again) ;-)
in any case, i appreciate your coming back
Love this - the sense of a large berg of emotion, that perhaps is just starting to thaw a little. I think one of the reasons I connect with your writing is that you are unafraid to portray the more uncomfortable sentiments - perhaps it's fair to say there are as many crows as daisies in your work?!
oh, that's as fine a compliment as i can get... much appreciated, jem (btw, crows can be a nuisance but i'm quite fond of them for their intelligence)
I love the corvids far more than the daisies!
Post a Comment