as i mentioned, i don't do FB either. i can't promise i'll stay for very long but i obviously keep returning so i don't think i'll be far away at any time. i've decided to respond to the february nahaiwrimo daily prompts here on the blog and afterwards i'll think of something... maybe post some published stuff or try to return to haiga once in a while (but i'll have to brush the dust off the camera gear first)
2 comments:
Since I don't do FB, I hope you'll stay on blogger. I missed you when you were away.
And this fine ku reminds me why.
as i mentioned, i don't do FB either. i can't promise i'll stay for very long but i obviously keep returning so i don't think i'll be far away at any time. i've decided to respond to the february nahaiwrimo daily prompts here on the blog and afterwards i'll think of something... maybe post some published stuff or try to return to haiga once in a while (but i'll have to brush the dust off the camera gear first)
Post a Comment