haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
:)are you referring to the new blogger interface? it's a mess. i revert back to the old one.
...and we all notice there seems to be a minimalization of activity;is that, then, what is intended? __These, the negative results of their "positive" improvements, and the "contrary" results... become their "positives?" _m
I think I would agree with you, Polona. Too lazy to react at the moment. aching elbow - intention to write ten thousand three-liners ...(I think I have just 5 thousand, mostly of course in Finnish.):-}
Post a Comment
3 comments:
:)
are you referring to the new blogger interface? it's a mess. i revert back to the old one.
...and we all notice there seems to be a minimalization of activity;
is that, then, what is intended?
__These, the negative results of their "positive" improvements, and the "contrary" results... become their "positives?" _m
I think I would agree with you, Polona.
Too lazy to react at the moment.
aching elbow -
intention to write
ten thousand three-liners ...
(I think I have just 5 thousand, mostly of course in Finnish.)
:-}
Post a Comment