haiku, haiga, photos & occasional stuff
I like this.
I too have noticed a lot of different birdsong this year, Polona. Nice observation...
__Just a few weeks ago, each sunrise was quiet. Now the birds seem to offer their "good-morning"as I step through the door.__Yours, a fitting thought, Polona! _m
We take what we can get. I also liked Thursday's "still no rain . . ."
the birds are indeed in full swing these days, and it's a delight to listen to their various songs.the unseasonal heat has also caused the early cherries to burst into blossom thus making this haiku outated withing a single daythank you all for your visit and kind comments
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I like this.
I too have noticed a lot of different birdsong this year, Polona. Nice observation...
__Just a few weeks ago, each sunrise was quiet. Now the birds seem to offer their "good-morning"
as I step through the door.
__Yours, a fitting thought, Polona! _m
We take what we can get. I also liked Thursday's "still no rain . . ."
the birds are indeed in full swing these days, and it's a delight to listen to their various songs.
the unseasonal heat has also caused the early cherries to burst into blossom thus making this haiku outated withing a single day
thank you all for your visit and kind comments
Post a Comment